Twenty Six ( Lotte World III )

Rollercoaster,

Seungmin was busy taking pictures and Han uninvitedly became the model in that picture. Felix and Hyun Jin? They were fighting for rollercoaster position. Ji Yeon, Chan Young and Hyuna were judging them.

"I want to sit in the front!" Felix said.

"No! I want to sit there!" Hyun Jin said and slightly pushed Felix.

"Are you crazy?!" Felix got pissed off so he stepped on Hyun Jin's shoes.

And the war began.

"Lee Felix! Hwang Hyun Jin!" Ji Yeon smacked them one by one.

"Serve you right boys." Hyuna said.

"How are they like this? Did the chocolate drink from before because caused them to be too energetic?" Chae Young shook her head.

"Feeling so energetic." Han suddenly sang.

"Most likely."
"Ya! I am leaving you all!" Hyuna said and left with Chae Young and Ji Yeon.

"Aaaaaaaa, where are you going?" Hyun Jin asked.

"Somewhere without you four." Hyuna replied.

"We are innocent here." Seungmin smiled innocently.

"Not a chance, you can turn into these two weirdos anytime." Ji Yeon said.

"We are joining Bangchan and the other seniors." Chae Young said.

"Wuuuuuuu, of course Chae Young will. She wants to be with ChaeChan." Han started it again.

"Try me b***." Chae Young said.

"WUUUUUUUUUU. GEUREOMYEOM! WUUUUUUUUUU CHAECHAN AAA." The boys said all together.

"I am leaving this place! Let's go powerpuff girls." She said and dragged the other two friends with her.

____

Pirate Ship,

Bangchan, Changbin, Minho and Woojin wanted to play the pirate ship but people were queuing soo long that they have to wait about 15 minutes.

"Yo! Where are your noisy boys?!" Woojin noticed the girls without the four boys.

"They were too noisy, so we decided to leave them." Chae Young said.

She was closer with the seniors than the other two girls.

"Really?! Join us then." Changbin said.

"We are going to do so." Chae Young replied.

"We are next." Minho said and they started to climb into the pirate ship.

"Changbin! Watch your step!" Bangchan called his name but Changbin already took his step.

Tragically, he fell in between the ship and the partition. Changbin started to be panicked and so did the rest of them.

"Help me! This is so final destination!" He yelled and cried out of fear.

"Omaigod, they are not any different." Ji Yeon said, shaking her head.

"Way to go." Hyuna said.

____

On pirate ship,

Of course, Bangchan and Chae Young sat next to each other. The others made them so. Already sitting on the ship, Chae Young sat there without seatbelt on.

"Put on the seatbelt, you will fall." Bangchan said and the others were secretly listening to them.

"You are my destiny~" Woojin sang to tease them.