Thirty Four

Narrator,

"I am sorry!"
"Please don't leave me!" Hyun Jin said, almost begging.

Instead of replying, Hyuna just tapped on his back.

"Hyun Jin aa,"
"We can't ignore it." She said again.

"But why?!" Hyun Jin asked, still hugging Hyuna.

"Because it is our parents." Hyuna said and Hyun Jin broke the hug.

Ignoring the bloodshot eyes he got, Hyun Jin pinned Hyuna to the stool and looked at her in the eyes.

"Fine," he said.
"I have heard enough."
"I am just your another friend stock after all."

"Hyun Jin," Hyuna tried to catch his hand as Hyun Jin got up from the stool and walked away.
"Hwang Hyun Jin!" She yelled his name.

Hyuna got up from the stool and caught up to Hyun Jin. She took his hand to stop him from walking but he shoved her hand away.

"Yah! Hwang Hyun Jin!" Hyuna yelled out of frustration.
"Listen to me!"

"Like what?" He turned around and looked at her.

"I am not trying to cut ties with you." Hyuna said, trying to explain.
"But, let's see if we can be normal again. Do you think we can?"

"I can," Hyun Jin said, confidently.

"How about me? Did you think about me?"

"Of course, at this moment. I don't know who is the selfish one." Hyun Jin let out a cold laugh.

Defeated, Hyun Jin felt guilty to Hyuna more than he can express but he left the Starbucks cafe in misery. On the other end, Hyuna looked at him walking away from her. Her feelings were mixed that she can't think of anything anymore that time.

____

Beach,

Han, Felix and Seungmin asked Hyun Jin to hang out at the beach. It was in Busan. Yes, so far. Hyun Jin followed his friends to have fun there, it was three days after the argument. Little did he know that the trio girls will be there too.

It had been hours and Hyun Jin was still sitting on the sand by the beach. He ran his hands in the sand and let the water covered his legs as waves approached him.

"Yah Hyun Jin!" Felix called him.
"Come eat!"

"Later!" He replied.

"Hyun Jin, what is wrong?" Seungmin came and sat beside him.

"Nothing."

"This is your problem you idiot!" Seungmin smacked his head in frustration.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" Hyun Jin kicked the sand.

"Why is it so hard for you to talk about yourself?" Seungmin asked.

"There is nothing interesting about me." Hyun Jin said and Seungmin gave up.