Twenty Eight

Hyun Jin,

"I won't, because it matters. To me." Hyuna said, her eyes turned red and I was holding onto her hand.

I am sorry.

I let go of her hand and walked away again but Hyuna suddenly hugged me from behind. Her action caused me to stop moving and I was glued to that position.

"What is wrong with you?! Why can't you once?! Tell me! What are you thinking?! Is it so hard to tell me?!" She yelled at me.

"I don't want to tell you, is it so hard for you to understand?" I turned around and gently pushed her away.

"I don't want to understand!" She replied, still hugging me.

"Hyuna aa, I am so."
"So ashamed of myself right now! So let go!" I somehow snapped at her.
"You know I am pathetic so go."

"No!"
"But why?!" She asked.

"I have my limitation too."

"What?! Limitation?! Damn that limitation, I am passing through." Hyuna stated and broke her hug but in return, she held onto my uniform really tight.

"Can you understand me once? I don't want you to know, so just ignore me." I replied.

"HWANG HYUN JIN YOU JERK! DON'T DO THIS TO M-e!" She loudly yelled and sobbed at her last word.

I was lost in my own mind, unable to think of anything.

"Hyun Jin aa, please. Stop acting like this," she said.

Instead of replying, I stood there and refused to give any other reaction. Hyuna let go of my uniform and comfortably hugged me again. Putting her head on my shoulder, I felt her tears falling onto it. She hide her face by doing that and I was aware of it.

"Hyuna aa, let go." I said, tapping her back.

Hyuna was trying to catch her breath and instead of asking her to let go once more, I return the hug and we stayed like that for a while.

"I am your friend Hyun Jin aa. But how come you know everything about me but I know nothing about you? It is unfair for me and for you too." She said.

____

Narrator,

"I am s-" Hyun Jin wanted to say he was sorry but he coughed.

Fate just didn't allow it. He stumbled a little but Hyun Jin forced himself to stand up stably. Hyuna pulled away and looked at his face.

"What did you want to say?" She asked but Hyun Jin only looked at her.

He suddenly pushed her away and walked to the rooftop door.

"Yah! Where are you going?!"

Hyun Jin passed through the door and went inside the 29th floor. The bandage on his head turn slightly red, signifying the scar opened up again. Hyuna followed him from behind and observed Hyun Jin walking like he might fall anytime.

"Patient, where are you heading?" The nurse asked, holding onto Hyun Jin's arm.
"Your bandage is drenched with blood." She checked on him.