Two

I finally reached home, but the watch showed me 1:23 a.m. in the morning. I will be done if mother and father still awake.

Accepting my fate, I slowly punched in the passcode and opened the front door. I soon entered the house, nobody was in the living room and there was no sign of a living person.

Thank god.

I walked faster and as I was about to spin the doorknob, someone tapped my back causing me to turn around.

"What time is it? Eomma was worry sick." My mother said, pointing to the wall clock.

"I am sorry eomma, something happened. Where is abeoji?" I replied, feeling sorry to make her worry.

"He went out, are you okay?" My mother asked and honestly the question caused my heart to crack a little.

"Of course," I replied, shaking off the feelings and smiled to my mother.

"Alright, go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." She messed with my hair.
"Aigoo, when did you grow so much."

"Hrmm." I replied and went inside my room.

____

Room,

Tomorrow, will it be the same?

____

Hyuna,

"What a hectic day." I threw myself onto the bed.

That jerk! He really need to learn a lesson. How dare he belittled my feelings?! Wait and I will make you pay. Firstly, let's be pretty.

It was kind of my fault, I was too busy with school that I looked like an ugly nerd. Instead of wearing lenses, I wore my spectacles for years. Well, it was more comfortable since I tried to put on the lenses once and it ended up vanished into my brain. I always tied up my hair and never let it go in school. People were aware that I was born with silver spoon and some of them tend to use me except for two of them. But it doesn't matter as long as I was able to make friend. How irony.

Hyun Jin, I always wondered why he ended our friendship. After 7 years, I finally got to talk to him again. I know him too well, Hyun Jin never really show his feelings, whether he is okay or not, it was always him alone who knows.

Missing the memories I shared with the old friend of mine, I pulled out the pictures and books from years ago when I used to be friended with Hyun Jin.

Page by page I flipped, the more I remembered them, the more I wanted to keep Hyun Jin closer. Was it a bad thing, I sounded selfish but so do him. He ended it without giving me the reason and it was frustrating for me. The more I looked at the pictures, the more determined I became.

I need to at least find out the reason.

____

Next day,

It was Tuesday morning, the same routine again. But I chose to make a change. I don't want to look ugly and messy anymore.

"Let's put on some make up," I said as I put on the sunscreen and some light foundation.

It is uncomfortable to use a lot of make up anyway.

After done with the foundation, I applied some lip tint onto my lips and my cheeks to make it looks more lively.

"Hyuna! Breakfast is ready!" I can hear my mother's voice from outside my room.