Fourty One ( End )

Biology class,

The students were attentively listening to the learning when someone knocked on their classroom. It the a student from another class.

"I am sorry for disturbing."
"Excuse me Mr Pyo, but the principal wants to meet, Kim Yu Ri, Kang Hyuna and Hwang Hyun Jin in his office right now."

"The principal?" Mr Pyo asked.

He shifted his gaze to the three students.

"What kind of problem you three caused now?"
"Go go," he said to the students and the three of them got up from their seats.

"Thank you Mr Pyo," Hyun Jin bowed to him and walked away.

His action was repeated by the other two girls before they walked out from the classroom.

____

Principal office,

The principal was waiting for three of them and Eun Bi was already inside the office. She was going back and forth in her mind. Afraid of getting exposed and caught with her crime.

"You three, sit there." The principal instructed to the three innocent student as soon as they entered the office.

"Eun Bi aa, why are you here? I thought you are absent." Yu Ri said, sitting down in front of her.

"Don't ask me anything. You put me in this situation." Eun Bi said, glaring at Yu Ri as if she wanted to kill her.

Annoyed, Yu Ri ignored her and listened to the principal instead. He sat down in front of them.

"Do you know why you are called to be here?" The principal asked in all seriousness.

"Yes sir," they answered except for Eun Bi and Hyuna.

"Lee Eun Bi, do you admit your fault?" He added.

"What fault?! I didn't do anything wrong." Eun Bi protested, trying to defend herself.

"No more defending yourself Lee Eun Bi. We caught you on cctv." Mr Song stated.
"You handed Park Yong Tae the money you took from Yu Ri. That troublemaker happened to be the head of the drug syndicates. Now tell me, what is your defend?!"
"Why did you do such things?!"

The principal yelled and Hyuna flinched. The Hyun Jin was also scared. Therefore the two of them held onto each other uniform.

"Why am I here?!" Hyuna whispered to Hyun Jin.

When Hyun Jin thought about it again, Hyuna was clueless about the whole situation she was in since he never told her about it.

"Drug?! What drug?! I know nothing!" Hyuna started panicking as she widened her eyes.

"No no, you are fine. The only problem is that they have the money you lent to Yu Ri." Hyun Jin whispered back.

"How I find out about this now?!" Hyuna asked, freaked out.

"Don't worry, you will be just fine." Hyun Jin tapped Hyuna's hand.

"And Kang Hyuna," the principal looked at her.

"Nae," Hyuna's voice was shaking a little.

"Where did you get such a large sum of money?"

"Money? That I lent to Yu Ri?"

"Yes,"

"It was from my saving account." Hyuna answered.

"Your saving account? That much?"
"Do your parents know?" He asked again.