Six

"Hyun Jin," a familiar voice called out my name.

I looked up to see that person and it turned out to be my father.

What is he doing here?

"Who are you?" My father asked Hyuna.

"She is my friend from class, Mi Ae." I lied to him before Hyuna could even answered.

Hyuna looked at me in confusion. I probably need to make up an excuse to Hyuna later but it was better not to tell my father Hyuna's real name.

"Mi Ae?" My father asked again.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Mi Ae." Hyuna bowed to him and dragged my lie.

"Alright, Hyun Jin, are you aware that your mother won't be home today? Make sure to eat before coming home. I will be late too." He said and handed me money.

"Okay," I replied and took the money he gave.

"Then, I will go first. Nice to meet you Mi Ae." My father said and left us.

With that, I walked away to the opposite direction of him. Hyuna followed me from behind.

____

Hyuna,

After Hyun Jin met his father, he didn't even let out a single word. I stayed from behind him and observed his every moves. Hyun Jin was walking in slow pace and was looking to the ground.

What is wrong Hyun Jin aa? Are you okay? Why are you so quiet? Why did you lie about my name?

I wanted to ask him those questions but I was scared to burden him. I can never predict what he will do.

Hyun Jin was always the only one that knows what his problem is. I honestly felt bad for not being able to make him happier but I was also scared to make him walked away again.

With all courage that I gathered, I caught his hand to stop him from walking. Hyun Jin stopped and turned around. His face showed that he knew what I was about to ask. I felt bad to make him answer me so I changed my mind and said something else to him.

"I am sure you have the reason for lying about my name." I said.
"Stop thinking about what you are thinking right now and let the day end with a lot of fun."

"Aren't you curious?" He asked me.

Hyun Jin looked a bit more calmer. His gaze soften as he asked me the question.

"Of course, but you will tell me when you want too." I replied.

"Thank you," Hyun Jin thanked me and smiled again.

____

Home,

I was lying on my bed because the night had came and it caused me to get sleepy. Hyun Jin walked me home before going back to his. Of course he talked again but it wasn't the same like how he was when we just started to hang out today.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed out of frustration.
"Hyun Jin! Get out from my mind! You are growing too big inside my head!"
"I may get Hyun Jin tumour now!"

I rolled around on my bed and eventually fell onto the cold floor. Devastated, I just continued to lie on the floor and covered my face with the pillow. I needed to sleep in order to wake up tomorrow.

"Hyuna! Why are you screaming?!" My mother crashed into my room, looking all worried.

"Are you okay?" My father followed from behind my mother.

"I am fine, I just fell from the bed." I stood up again and acted okay.

Well honestly it hurt like hell falling from the bed. Furthermore, my bed was kind of high so the impact was a lot on me.