Twenty ( Truth or Dare End )

"Level! Two!" The boys yelled in sync and Han wanted to run away from the upcoming nightmare.

Instead of saying anything, Han tried to accept his ugly fate. Even thought he was crying inside.

"..." Seungmin whispered to other players and they nodded while laughing.

"I am ready to accept my bad luck." Han said and opened his hands to his sides in the air.

"Of course you need to accept since you can't run away." Hyuna said.

"It will be fun, don't worry." Ji Yeon added with creepy expression.
"At least fun for us."

"Easy." Hyun Jin started to laugh.

"To that guy over there." Felix pointed to the man wearing black hoodie.

"What is it tho?" Han was creeped out.

"Go to him, say that you have been watching him for a long time and you wonder if you can get his number." Felix said and Hyun Jin smacked the table to stop himself from laughing.

"I want to go home. My mother is worry about me. I can feel it." Han said and wanted to walk away.

"No no no, or else. You will need to do something more extra." Seungmin said and stopped Han from getting away.

"Jisung ssi, don't be petty." Chae Young added the frustration to Han.

"Fine!" Han forcefully walked by himself to the table.

He sat in front of the targeted guy and started to talk.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He greeted him first.

"Annyeong, why?" The guy replied.

"I,"
"I,"
"Aniya,"
"I have been watching y-you for a while."
"So, I wonder if I can get your number."

"What?" The guy asked weirdly and pulled out something from his back pocket.

The players were watching from far and they were panicking as they saw what was the thing that he guy pulled out.

"It is okay, it is part of my plan. That guy, is someone I know and he happened to be here. I texted him to play along." Seungmin said.

"Why does he carry gun with him?!" Felix freaked out.

"That is just so scary, I will die if I am Han." Hyuna said and Hyun Jin can't stop laughing.

Han turned pale. The gun was pointed to him.

"Please save me," Han put his hands together.

"Boom!" The guy said and pulled the trigger.

Han cried but the guy in front of him laughed so Han got confused and he looked up. The gun only let out a flag with sign "boom!" and Han fast looked at the rest of the kids. They were laughing hard.

"Sorry brother!" He said to the guy and bowed to him before leaving.

"How was it?!" Seungmin asked him while laughing hard.

Hyun Jin was hitting the table while laughing and the others keep doing the same thing. They might be really in big mess. Those kids. Tsk tsk tsk.

"Dum dum dum dum." The sound produced as they hit on the table together.

"I will make sure you pay for it!" Han ran to them the they got scared.