Thirty ( Lotte World VII )

Ice skating,

Hyuna had been struggling to help Hyun Jin to skate but the boy failed miserably way too many times. He was devastated by himself but didn't want to give up just yet as Hyuna wanted to play the ice skating.

"No no, not like that. You might fall." Hyuna instructed Hyun Jin.

"No! I can't do it!" He tried to bend down a little to be more stable.

"You are so tall! I can't relate!" Hyuna struggled to make him bend down a little.

"Hyuna aa!" He almost fell down as Hyuna pulled him.

"Hyun Jin! I will go with Woojin now! You can skate already." Hyuna skated away from him.
"Woojin oppa!" She called him from behind.

Woojin turned to look at Hyuna and smiled brightly at the sight of her skating towards him. Woojin extended his hand out for Hyuna to reach.

"Kang Hyuna!" Hyun Jin increased the skating speed to Woojin.

"What if Hyuna likes him?! What if he likes her?! What if they like each other?! What happen to me?! No! No! What if they become couple?!"

He planned in his mind to interrupt them. As he was running to them, Felix crashed with him.

"Yah! Bokie ah!" Hyun Jin pouted as he was lying on the cold ice.

"Jinie! You reckless! You bumped into me!" Felix yelled back at him.

"I want to cry!" He kicked the ice,unable to get up and was upset looking at Woojin and Hyuna skating together.

"What are you?! Get up!" Felix said and extended his hand for Hyun Jin.

As Hyun Jin reached for his hand. Felix slipped and clumsily fell onto the cold ice too. They were both spinning on the ice.

"Ya ya ya! Help me!" Hyun Jin shouted.

"Hyun Jin," Yu Ri offered her hand and Hyun Jin reached for it.

"Thanks." He replied.

"It was nothing. But Hyun Jin aa, can we talk?" Yu Ri asked.

"Now?" Hyun Jin asked, not wanting to leave Woojin and Hyuna happily together.

"Can we?" She asked.

"Okay." He said and followed her to go outside the ice skating side.

Hyuna watched them from her position and yes Felix was still on the ice. Ji Yeon came to Felix to help him.

"Aren't you cold? Let's go out from here. You might catch a cold." Felix said as he saw Ji Yeon's nose turning red and lips turning pale.

"Should we? Let's go get something warm." She replied, putting her hands into the pockets.

"Let's go." Felix took out her hand and held it instead.

Chae Young and Bangchan were watching them from far and their cheeks were hurting from smiling at the cute scene.

"Should we do that too?" Bangchan asked.

"We can, if we want too." Chae Young glanced at him and fast looked away.

"Then, off we go!" Bangchan copied the earlier action and skated with Chae Young while holding hands.

"Wohooo!" They said in sync and cheered for themselves.

On the other end, Han and Seungmin were watching from far and they wished to do that too.

"I want to do that too," Seungmin said, sadly.