Nineteen ( Truth or Dare I )

Cafe,

Han and Seungmin finally arrived the scene but Ji Yeon and Felix were already nowhere to be seen. They probably went on a little date alone.

"Yo!" Han greeted the girls and Hyun Jin.

He was the only boy there before Seungmin and Han came. Unluckily, Chae Young suspected him as Hyuna's potential boyfriend. So, questions were coming at him one after one. The sight of his friends made him sighed in relief.

"Don't tell me, Felix abandoned me." Hyun Jin said and Chae Young smacked him.

"Ack! It hurts!" Hyun Jin complained.

"You need to leave him alone." Chae Young said.
"Do you think they are on date right now?" She whispered to Hyuna.

"I wonder! But I hope so!" Hyuna said and excitedly waved her hands in the air.

"Why am I here again?" Han asked.

"To help Felix."

"Where is he now?" Han asked again.

"To heaven." Hyun Jin replied.

"Let's pray for him to be placed with the nice people." Seungmin added.

"I hope, he won't influence the nice people to be weird." Hyun Jin said.

"I wonder tho." Han said and he was thinking about something to do.
"Oh yes! Last time when we played truth or dare, we weren't playing the game to the limit. Should we play it again today?"

"I advice! I warn! Do not play truth or dare with these boys!" Hyuna said and Chae Young was excited to play.

"I am in!" Chae Young agreed.

"You are so done," Hyuna shook her head.

"Are you in Hyuna?" Han asked.

"Fine!" She replied.

"Okayh! Good! I will spin the bottle."

"Where did you get the bottle?" Hyun Jin suddenly got curious.

"Why do you need to be curious about the bottle? You need to be cautious about yourself the moment you agree to play this game." Han let out an evil laugh.

"Boom!" The boys said together as the bottle was pointing towards Yu Ri.

Yes, she didn't left yet to be with Hyun Jin and the others. After all, she wanted to be friend with Hyuna.

"Truth!" Yu Ri said excitedly.

She wanted people to ask her the cliche question. Therefore she hoped to be chosen.

"I don't know what to ask. So, pardon me." Han said.
"Do you like someone?" He asked her.

"Yes." Yu Ri said and she acted shy.

Hyuna and Chae Young were lowkey judging and they felt like exploding on the spot.

"Jinjja?! Who is it?!" Seungmin asked.

He asked something he shouldn't have. Goodness gracious.

"..." Yu Ri wasn't replying with word but she use action.

The action caused people to shut up and Hyun Jin was taken aback. He looked at Hyuna and felt guilty without reason. Yu Ri pointed to Hyun Jin, signifying that she liked him.