Thirty Nine

Saekang Hospital Director office,

Hyun Jin's mother were sitting opposite of the director, Hyuna's father.

"Hyun Jin condition is not that bad. He can get discharged after two days but just take a better care for him. Base on the medical result, Hyun Jin seems to be in so much stress lately." The doctor said.

"My Hyun Jin? I feel so sorry for him to get parents like me and my husband."

"I am sorry for what happened. Is Jin Ho still misunderstanding us?"

"I tried talking to him, he just won't listen to me. I am tired already." Mi Joon sighed and took Hyun Jin medical report.

"For Hyun Jin, do something. Should I talk to Jin Ho? I mean, it is such messed up misunderstanding. If you really feel sorry for Hyun Jin, do anything to make Jin Ho understand." He put on the spectacle and read through some document.

"I can't imagine how will Jin Ho react if you talk to him. That human is annoying that I can't bare anymore." Mi Joon let out a deep sighed again.

"How can he misunderstand us? You practically my sister and I don't have a thing for older woman like you." The doctor laughed.
"Jin Ho is weird,"

"I am not that old,"
"And stop mocking him, he is still my husband."

"Anyway, make sure to take better care of Hyun Jin. And mostly, sort out the misunderstanding. If I need to get involve, tell me." He said.

"Thank you Mi Joon." Mi Joon said.

Yes, they got the same names therefore the two were close to each other. Their relationship as friends caused Hyun Jin's father to think they were more than that.

____

Vip ward,

Hyun Jin was still his ward and Hyuna was everywhere he was. She just can't seemed to leave him alone.

"Hyuna, aren't you tired yet?" Hyun Jin asked.
"When are you going home?"

"Are you tired of me already?" Hyuna asked, pouted.

"Yes, go home."

"You are so mean. You don't want me to get sick right? That is why you chased me to go home." Hyuna winked and ignored what Hyun Jin told her.

"You are so full of yourself." Hyun Jin said.

"I am going to be positive. No matter how negative you are, I won't listen to you." Hyuna said and took an extra blanket from the drawer.

"Are you staying here?" Hyun Jin asked, widened his eyes in disbelief.

Hyuna was so unpredictable.

"Most likely." Hyuna replied.

"The couch is uncomfortable. You might hurt your back tomorrow." Hyun Jin said, accidentally showed his concern.

"Opps, Hyun Jin is concerned about me." She smiled and pushed the couch to Hyun Jin's bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked.