Chapter 7: Award

I'm woken up around 7 am by Remington telling me we have a lot to do today. I get up and get dressed in sweat pants and a black and white shirt. I slip on a pair of high tops. I brush my hair and teeth and walk downstairs. "Good morning princess Ivy" Emerson says. I nod and sit down on the couch. "We leave in an hour to go get your dress from Ellie" Emerson says and smiles. I nod and lay down on the couch.

I'm woken up again by Sebastian saying it's time to go. I grab my phone and we head out the door. We get in the car and drive to the shop. Once we get there I lazily walk in and sit down and wait for them to be done talking. She takes me to the back and tells me to close my eyes. She puts me in the dress and walks me out to the boys. She tells us to open our eyes. I look down and the dress is beautiful. I look in the mirror and gasp. It's amazing.

The boys just stare and smile

The boys just stare and smile. "What do you think?" I ask them. "Amazing" "beautiful" "Adorbale" they all say. "MY BABY IS GROWING UP SO FAST" Sebastian screams. "I'm glad everyone likes it, let's get you changed and put the dress in a bag" I run to the back to change.

Once we leave we head out to go get shoes for today. We walk into a couple stores until I find the right ones. I run to them and point to them, Sebastian smiles and we find my size.

We are heading back home for the a while and then we need to get ready in 2 hours, it takes 1 hour to get there and once we get there it will be another hour until they start streaming

We are heading back home for the a while and then we need to get ready in 2 hours, it takes 1 hour to get there and once we get there it will be another hour until they start streaming. I get a text from someone, I look at my phone
Jasper: Hey
Me:Hey
Jasper:How are you?
Me:I'm good, You?
Jasper:I'm good

I stop texting once we get home. I run upstairs to put my dress on my bed and my shoes next to them. I grabbed a towel and decided to take a shower.

After a shower, I took a small nap and now I need to get ready for tonight. I need to do my makeup, then my hair and finally put my dress on.

While doing my makeup, I was struggling to do my makeup. Also not knowing what to do. Remingtons makeup? Emerson? My own? I grab my makeup and walk down to Emerson's room. I knock on the door and wait. Emerson opens his door "Hey Ivy, you good?" He asks. "I need help with my makeup, can you do it for me?" I ask, nervous he will say no. He smiles and grabs me. He pulls me in his room and sits me down on his bed.