Chapter 4: All for you

I sit in the music room...crying. Blake...How?...I haven't seen him since the day he was put 6ft under. His cold lifeless body. The faint scars on his hands. I felt guilty that I couldn't save him, I was the one who found him. Dead. I cry more remembering that day. That was last year In December. That's right...the day he died is coming up. Though it is only october. He died December 5th. I don't want to see that day. I pick my guitar up. His guitar. I walk back to my room. I put my guitar away and sit on my bed. Life with out you is horrible Blake.

I hear a small knock on my door. "Come in" I say still crying. "Hey sweetheart what do you want f- Ivy what's wrong??" Sebastian says rushing over to me. "Nothing, you wouldn't believe me" I say covering my face. "Come on and tell me" he says sitting down in front of me. "I seen a ghost" I look up at him. "You sure?" He says smiling. "I'm 100% sure. It wasn't just any ghost, It was my friend" I say crying again. He frowns "Remington is probably someone you should talk to about this sweetie" I nod and he brings Remington up here.

Sebastian leaves and Remington sits down. "What's wrong kiddo?" He says with a smile. "I seen a ghost" I look at him, hopefully he believes me. "Are you sure?" He asks. "100%, It was my best friend..." I cover my face again, crying. He holds me tightly and rubs my back. "I believe you Ivy, what happened to him?" He asks still holding me. "He killed himself last year In December" I answer. "I was the one who found him, he cut his wrist and swallowed a lot of pills" I cry harder, replaying the scene in my head. "I'm so sorry Ivy" he says. "I was in the music room, playing King For A Day on my guitar when I heard another voice, I turned around and seen nothing. At the end of the song I turned around and seen Blake. He just smiled and waved. Makes sense, King For A Day was one of his favorites" I say sitting up more. Remington nods and holds my hand "I know how it feels Ivy, I've seen ghost, one being the person I loved, my grandmother. They are only here to protect us" he says patting my head. I smile and nod. I hug him again and we talk for a while longer.

After a while, Sebastian calls for us to come eat. After we eat we all decide to watch a movie together. Remington grabs a movie and puts it on. He sits back down on the couch and smiles at me. I look at the TV and The Nightmare Before Christmas starts to play. I smile up at him, good job Remington.

After the movie I walk up stairs to my room to get changed in more comfortable clothes. I grab my phone and look through my gallery. Pictures of me and him are still there. Blake...I live my life for you still. I'm still here because of you...All for you. I miss him. 

His stupid smile always made me laugh

His stupid smile always made me laugh. Damn Blake why did you leave me. You were everything to me. Now you are gone.

Emerson comes in my room. "Hey Ivy, wanna go out for a ride?" He asks. "Sure" I say getting up and slipping my shoes on.

After our ride, I walk inside the house and upstairs. I lay on my bed and pass out...

I'm in a dark room. I start to panic, where am I? I scream "Emerson! Sebastian! Remington!" I fall to the ground. I fell a hand on my shoulder and I jump back. I turn around and see Blake. "Blake..." I say softly. He smiles "Ivy" he says. "How??" He looks at me, still smiling. "You are dreaming silly" he laughs. "So you aren't really Blake..." I cry a little. "Yes I'm Blake, I'm just in your dream" he ruffles my hair. "Blake...I missed you so much!!!" I hug him tightly. It was just like when he was alive. He hugs me back and giggles. "I missed you too Ivy!" He said. "Why did you leave me?" I ask softly. He looks at me sadly "I didn't think I was ever gonna make it out, I was being stupid Okay? I wish I stayed!" He cries a little. "I wish I saved you, it's all my fault" I cry with him. "It's not your fault Ivy, it's okay. I promise it wasn't your fault" he hugged me tightly and rubbed my back. "You sing really good by the way" I say with a smile. "Thank you, you too. Your guitar skills are great. Thanks for keeping my guitar" he says. "You are welcome, hey I feel like I'm about to wake up, I will see you again right?" He nods and smiles. He holds my hand and I wake up slowly.

"Good morning Ivy!!!!!!" Sebastian yells. "Hmmmm" I roll over in bed. "Time to get up sleepy girl" he says pulling the covers off. "No" I pull the covers on. "What did you just say? No? Okay then" he walks out of the room. Thank God.

5 minutes later he walks in with an amp and his guitar. He plugs it up and turns the volume all the way up. He starts playing Get Higher. You mother fucker. I throw the covers off and walk over to unplug the amp. I look at him with a dead look. "Never again" I say as I walk over to my closet for clothes. He giggles and walks out of the room.

As Emerson is making a plate of pancakes for me Remington comes running downstairs screaming. "Guys!!! And girl, Hey Ivy, WE ARE NOMINATED FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR FOR AMK RECORD EMPIRE" (Its a made up award event lol) Damn Side A was made a long time ago and we are just now being awarded. I smile and clap. "When is it?" Emerson asks. "Next Saturday" Remington says with a big smile. "That's so cool!!" Sebastian says at the table. Emerson nods and smiles. "Ivy you are coming with us" Remington says. "I don't wear fancy clothes, so I don't have anything" I answer with a shrug. "Not very fancy, Palaye style" Sebastian says. "I know a person Ivy, we can get a dress made for you" Emerosn smiles, taking out his phone. "You don't have to, I can stay home" I say looking at the TV. "No you are going, I'll call her up" Emerson says calling someone. "Hey Ellie, yeah remember how I was talking about Ivy? Well we need a dress for her for next Saturday. Okay, sounds good. Yes, okay yeah we will come by soon, bye" he finishes the call and tells me to go get ready. Oh gosh.