Chapter 19: Hi Jasper

It's a Saturday morning, I'm laying in bed, texting Jasper and Max. Pretty sure the guys are getting ready for the day, showering, getting dressed and Emerson is cooking breakfast. Yeah the guys sure as hell don't know how to cook-
*flash back to a couple weeks ago*
"HOLY FUCK SEBASTIAN THE STOVE IS ON FIRE" Remington screams as we run around trying to put out the fire. Emerson grabs the burning pan and puts it in the sink. We start putting out the fire in the stove and I turn around and scream "THE SINK IS ON FIRE!!" I scream and the guys scream too, also trying to put out the fire in the sink

*flashback over*
Yeah it wasn't so fun. Emerson can sure as hell make good pancakes though. Sebastian tried, we had to buy a new pan..and a new stove...and get our sink fixed...Yeah don't let Sebastian in the kitchen unless Emerson is helping him. Even then, be careful. "Ivy baby come here please!" Sebastian says from downstairs. I groan and get out of bed, walking downstairs. "Yeah dad?" I say sitting on the couch, he is in the kitchen, drinking tea, ew. "When do we get to meet Jasper?" Sebastian asks. My eyes go wide and I stay silent. "I think you paralyzed her" Emerson says with a small laugh. "Damnit Seb! Did you kill her??" Remington says, walking downstairs. "Maybe that isn't a good Idea at the-" I get cut off "Come on! Bring him over later!" Sebastian says, bringing me a plate. I sigh and pull out my phone again.
Me: Jasper, can you come over later on?
Jasper: Sure baby
Me:Okay...My parents wanna meet you.
Jasper:Oh..Okay then. Sure.
Me: You don't have to if you don't want to.
Jasper:Oh it's fine, I'll come over whenever you want.
Me: Thanks baby, 3 pm good?
Jasper:Yeah sweetheart, sounds good
Me:Alright, see you then

"Okay, he is gonna come over at 3" I say, starting to eat. The boys cheer and then start to eat breakfast. I'm so nervous. What if they don't like him? What if they force me to break up with him? Maybe everything will be okay. The guys aren't that aggressive.

Its 2:55 at the moment and I'm already done getting dressed. Im almost done with my makeup. Okay finished. I check my phone.

Jasper: Almost there
Me:Okay

The doorbell rings and my heart starts racing. I run down the stairs, almost falling. Emerson is walking over to answer the door, I quickly run past him and stop at the door to catch my breathe. I stand up straight, smiling and opening the door. Jasper smiles at me and waves a little. Oh my goodness he looks so adorable. He is wearing a short sleeved button up black shirt, black jeans and black vans. Damn, this cute boy is my boyfriend. "Hey baby" he says giving me a hug. I hug him back and let him inside. I bring him into the living room and I call the boys downstairs. They walk downstairs and Jasper grabs my hand. Awww he's scared. He should be. He really should be.

"Hello I'm Jasper" he says, not knowing who to address as my dad. Sebastian steps forward. "Hello I'm Sebastian, Ivy's father" he shakes his hand and Remington walks up to him. "Hi I'm Remington, Ivy's uncle" Remington shakes his hand and lastly Emerson walks up to him. "I'm Emerson, Ivy's uncle" he shakes his hand. After they ask Jasper a couple questions like what he thinks about school, favourite bands, favourite food. Yeah those questions sound kinda odd but it does say a lot about a person. The way you view school can say a lot about behavior and grades. The band's you like kinda show your personality. Example, if you like Blood On The Dance Floor, you most likely are into sex. Thankfully, Jasper didn't say BOTDF. Pretty sure Remington would drag him out of this house. Favourite food can tell if you are some gross idiot or something.

Finally we start walking up to my room, the boys following. We walk in my room and Sebastian glares at us slightly. "This door stays open, got it?" Sebastian looks at Jasper and Jasper looks uncomfortable. "Yes sir" he smiles at him.

An hour later Jasper and I are cuddled up on my bed, watching Netflix. We have blankets covering us and he is holding me. He kisses me gently and I kiss back. I smile and kiss his cheek. "HEY WHAT'S UP IS EVERYTHING OKAY?!" Remington says, walking in and sitting on my chair. "Yeah, we are fine" I mumble. "Alright Ivy baby, I'll leave" Remington smiles and walks out of the room. I love my family, even if they are weird.