Chapter 15: Interview time!

I woke up in my hotel room, Larisa was telling me it's time to go see the guys. I groan and roll out of bed. I grab my clothes and go to the bathroom to shower again. Once I get dressed and dry my hair, I braid my hair Dutch braid style. I walk back to the other room and grab my makeup bag, doing light makeup, drawing an X under my eye of course. I put my shoes on and sit on my bed, waiting for Larisa. Larisa comes back from the lobby and smiles at me "Ready?" She says and I nod. I grab my phone and sunglasses and we head out the door.

Once we get there we head straight for their tour bus, knowing they are getting ready for their interview in an hour. I walk on the bus and Emerson immediately looks at me with the 'I know what happened last night and I know what you are doing' look. Damn he knows everything. I smile at him and sit on the couch. Remington walks out of the bathroom and smiles at me with the 'I know what's gonna happen' look, he gives me a high five and sits down. "You got this" he says and winks. I nod and smile, Emerson smiling to and shaking his head. "Where is Sebastian?" Larisa asks, setting her stuff down. Just as she says that, Sebastian walks on the bus with Daniel behind him. "Dad!" I smile and jump into his arms. He hugs me tightly and spins me around. "Hi Ivy baby, ready for the Interview today sweetheart?" Sebastian asks, kissing my forehead "Yep!" I smile and he smiles back "Dont get us in trouble" he says with a wink. Oh he knows too.

Its almost time. They are coming! We are doing the Interview on the bus. Sebastian said I will only be there for part of it. So Emerson told me to wait in his bunk, he made sure I was comfortable and occupied. He kissed my cheek and went to go greet them. I hear the tour bus door open and people enter. My heart speeds up, it's gonna be fine. Right? Yeah.

A few annoying questions and some interesting questions about me later and I finally hear what I was looking for. My heart speeds up again, very quickly since I'm half awake. "Oh yeah I'll go get her" Sebastian says, walking to Emerson's bunk. He opens the curtain and smiles at me. "Ivy baby you ready? You dont have to if you don't want to" I nod and get out of the bunk.

I stumble a little and Sebastian holds my hand, taking me to the couch, sitting me down on his lap. "Introduce yourself sweetheart" Remington says, smiling at me and pointing to the camera. I smile and wave to the camera. "Hi I'm Ivy Amore, I'm Sebastians daughter" I hug Sebastian and he hugs me back. "Welcome Ivy, so tell me, have there been any struggles while living with the Kropp brothers?" The interviewer asks, Sebastian putting his mic up to me. "Not really, only being woken up for school by Sebastian playing guitar in my room very early, almost every school morning" I giggle and Sebastian does too. "What has been one of the worst situations with the boys?" He asks. "Well there was a situation at the Award show we went to recently, a very unexpected and rude question was asked" I say, getting a little serious. "Has the boys done anything stressful to you? Made you do things for their benefit?" He asks, making me a little upset "No. Never. You are gonna make me do something that will benefit us and bring you down in a second" I say, glaring a little and then shaking it off with a giggle. The interviewer looks shocked, trips over his words a little. "O-oh well th-then, have they ever threatened you? Or any punishments? Maybe threat to take you back to the adoption center?" Oh he said it. Now I'm pissed. "Well no never. My family actually loves me, you? Oh you don't know what that kind of love is do you? Can't get a girl either possibly? Punishments? More like awards I'm gonna get after this interview. Threaten to take me back to the adoption center? No but I can threaten to put you out of work and on the side of the road." I answer, the boys eyes go wide and Emerson starts laughing his fucking ass off, almost falling. "L-last question, did they raise you to be rude?" He asks, getting upset too. "No but they raised me to do the right thing and not to associate with awful people. I will do the right thing now by telling you to get the fuck off this bus now" I say standing up and opening the door.

They cut the cameras and leave. I close the door and the boys bust out laughing. "I'm so sorry!!" I cover my mouth, realizing I went a little far. "Good job! Dont worry, our manager knows that you were gonna do something like this, she didn't mind" Remington said laughing very hard. I smiled, that was pretty fun.

After we settled down, I went to the bathroom to fix my hair a little and I pulled out my phone to take a picture. As I was taking a Pic, Remington walked in and sassy posed. I laughed and took the picture. I posted it on Instagram with the caption 'Had fun today with the Interview, Remington enjoyed it too"