Chapter 14: Family

Remington and I are walking around the festival together. Watching bands play, having fun. "I missed you so much" I say to him, watching a not so popular band play. "I missed you too, you are my Best friend" he says, looking down at me, holding my hand. "Come on girly, get on my shoulders, we are gonna go see Stone Sour play" he says getting low to the ground. "Yay!!!" I get on his shoulders and he walks to the stage that Stone Sour is going to play. While we were waiting for them to start playing, Remington started getting us through the crowd. When they start playing, we are somewhere in the middle. Remington is amazing!

We went back to the tour bus when we were done and I immediately ran to Sebastian "Dad!!" I screamed and he picked me up. "Hey Ivy baby" he says, smiling and kissing my cheek. "Hey Emerson take a picture" Sebastian hands Emerson his phone and we smile for the picture. He takes the picture and Emerson sits back down on the couch Sebastian puts me down and I sit down next to Emerson. There is a knock on the tour bus door and a lady walks in. "Boys I'm back!" She says, wait, is that?...."Mom! Guess who's here!" Emerson says, pointing to me. "Ah! My grandbaby!!!" She yells, opening her arms for a hug. I give a confused look to Emerson and he nods for me to hug her. I awkwardly walk over to her and hug her. She squeezes me lightly and laughs. Okay....interesting. "Ivy, right?? Oh what a pretty name!" She says and I thank her. I walk over to Sebastian and I sit on his lap. "Oh Seb I am so proud of you!!" She says, pulling out her phone an taking a pic of us.

We all decided to go out for dinner. Thankfully not anywhere silly. It's a really nice place actually. "Cheers to Ivy's first performance!" Remington says, wrapping arm around me and we all raise our glasses, mine fillied with Apple juice of course haha. Remington smiles at me and kisses my forehead. "That's my girl" he says, giving me a hug too. While the adults were talking, I was on my phone, scrolling through Instagram. A music news account posted a pic of me on stage singing. "Ivy Amore Kropp, Palaye Royales daughter. New family member? New way too bring in money? Interview with them tommorow! Possibly with Ivy?" My eyes went wide in shock. Excuse me? What? I look at the name of the company. It's the same company the interviewer at the award show works for. Wouldn't be surprised if he wrote that. You know what? Okay. Fine. Let's play this game.

XIvyAmoreX: I will gladly join the interview tommorow. Ready to hear what I'm going to say? You aren't.
5 replys
Royal_art_queenxx: OH SHIT, IT'S GONNA GO DOWN
My_Royal_Romance:Ivy is gonna tear someone apart
Lovely.emo.art: Honestly, she's gonna be pissed as hell but sassy
Ryan.Ross.Milkjug: I'm unfollowing this awful music account. It's so wrong to mess with a 13 year old and her family.
SaraRoyalLove:I'm so ready to see Ivy drag them, YOU GO QUEEN!

I smile at the nice replies. My gosh I love the royal council. Remington nudges me, telling me it's time to go. I smile at him and stand up. Once we got back to the tour bus I sit next to Sebastian "Can I join the interview tommorow?" I ask, with puppy dog eyes just in case. "Sure Ivy, it would be fun" he says and I smile. Get ready to be dragged bitches.

So sorry that this chapter is short, I'm already gonna start working on the next one. I want to leave some of you on a cliff for a little. Ready to hear what Ivy is gonna say? I'm sure you will love it. Comment what you think is gonna happen! The next chapter is gonna be fun. Love you all! ~Z.E×