Chapter 38: Olivia

The two months couldn't go by fast enough but here we are, the night before the Orlando show. I'm so excited to finally see Olivia again. There is just something about her that just..makes me feel special. Her vibrant red hair, forest green eyes, soft pale skin, cheeks lightly decorated with freckles, bright smile that could light up a room..

"Hey Ivy, we are stopping for a break, need anything from the store?" Remington says, sliding my curtain open

"No but thank you for asking" I smile and he waves, closing my curtains again.

I like Orlando, I think Florida is special in it's own way. The people aren't the greatest but I won't let a few fucked up people change my view on the state. Most of the people are chill and I love the state itself. Orlando is Florida's own fucked up slice of LA.

Later, the guys are back from the store, Sebastian made sure he bought me enough snacks to last me another week. Remington bought us another movie to watch, The Lost Boys. Emerson..I don't think he went to the store with the guys, more like, he went to get his special stuff, weed. Which is not a problem for me.

"I wasn't sure what to get us but I hope you like The Lost Boys, it's good and I think you will enjoy it" Remington says, placing the movie on the little shelf of movies, next to Shrek 2, Corpse Bride and the classic Halloween. Our small movie selection may be strange but we like it that way.

"We need a better variety of movies, I knew we should've bought a few more" Sebastian says shaking his head and staring at the sad collection.

Remington is my movie buddy of course, Sebastian and Emerson tag along to watch but no one gets as hyped as him and I. We have a brother sister bond though he's my uncle. It's an unbreakable bond and I love it. We watch movies, do each other's makeup, push each other in the pool on party nights, sleep in each other's beds when it's a bad night, I steal his clothes when mine are being washed.

Emerson is also like a brother and the most amazing guide. We like to draw together and have long deep conversations about the world. He's the only one who can understand the way my mind works and I love it. I also like to steal his hats when we go to interviews or photo shoots. He teaches me how to play the drums and is even talking about buying me my own set.

Sebastian is my definitely my dad and like a best friend. He treats me exactly like his own flesh and blood and even like his friend. I hear most people complain that their parents are too strict but my mom and dad are my friends. Sebastian always makes sure I have everything I need, Larisa helping with that by remembering all my sizes and interests. The rules they give aren't strict, just basic. Like curfew, homework done, chores, no cussing at them but with them. I love my parents and I love that they treat me like I'm their biological kid. Of course it took a while but eventually we got there.

"Hey Ivy I think it's time for bed, you want to be up early and on time for your friend tomorrow" Sebastian says, patting my back.

"Okay, I love you, goodnight dad"

"I love you too, goodnight love, sweet dreams" he kisses my forehead before heading to his bunk.

"Goodnight Remi, sleep well" I say walking up to Remington, also giving him a tight hug just like Sebastian.

"Goodnight miss Ivy, sweet dreams, don't stay up too late in your bunk" he pats my head before walking to the front of the bus.

"Goodnight Em, I hope you have plenty of artistic thoughts and dreams, please share them with me in the morning if so" hugging him, making him drop his sketchbook, wrapping his arms around me in a warm inviting hug.

I left to my bunk, butterflies fluttering in my stomach at just the thought of seeing my best friend tomorrow, excitement being overwhelming. I giggle at the thought of her also being excited, since she texted me 'I will literally jump on you, pulling you down to the dirty road, that's how I will show you my love' which also made me blush.