Chapter 24: It's really happening

"Ivyyyyy get up now, we gotta go and we need to wake up Emerson" Sebastian says, laying on me. I just nod and turn over as he stands up again. I rub my eyes and get out of  bed, walking down the hall to Emersons room. He must of heard my feet padding down the hallway cause he starts groaning and throws the covers over his head. I lay down next to him and he pulls me closer to him. Remington comes in and lays down next to me and warps his arms around me. Sebastian walks in a few minutes later, takes a picture of us and wakes us up.

We are taking all of our suitcases in the bus. I head back into the house one more time to make sure I grabbed everything. "Ivy! You almost forgot this" Remington says, bringing out my guitar in it's case. I smile, put it on my back and head out to the bus. I hand it Sebastian and he puts it with the other instruments.

I get on the bus and find a bunk. I pick the top bunk so the guys will have a hard time getting me up. I put my sheets on the mattress and my blanket, throwing two pillows up there. I take out all my pictures of me and the boys and I start taping them on my wall.

Later on, like an hour into the ride, Remington said he wants to go out for lunch and a walk. So a few hours later when we are at the first venue that they are setting up  for tommorow. We all get off the bus and start walking. I decided I wanted to stay and help Sebastian set up while the others go get food. We walk onto the bus and start unpacking a bit more. Somehow the boys already managed to trash some it. Wrappers everywhere. How the fuck do men do this within a few hours???

After cleaning their mess and sanitizing the countertops, they come back with food. "Wow Rem look, Ivy is a clean freak like you" Emerson says, motioning to the floor. "Because she has brains" Remington replys, patting my head. I roll my eyes and smile. We eat dinner and I go back to my bunk.

Everything was fine till I heard the guys yelling at each other. Mostly Remington and Sebastian, occasionally Emerson would yell at Sebastian. I'm guessing Sebastian did something. I heard a bottle smash and that's when I knew it was serious. Almost like he could sense my fear, Emerson came to my bunk and told me he was gonna take me for a walk. Relief comes in the form of dark brown curls and pirate hats.

I slip my shoes on and Emerson helps me around the glass. "Em what are they fighting about??" I ask, holding onto his arm as we walk down the road. "Remington told Sebastian that he should slow down on the drinking since you are in the tour bus with us, he didn't want to and we all got into an argument" he sighs and smiles down at me. I nod and look up at the stars.

Emerson's phone starts buzzing. "Yeah Danny boy?" He says, must be talking to Daniel. "Yeah no Ivy and I are on a walk, yeah no I'm not keeping her in that cramped hell with two screaming man children" I laugh at his response to him. I can hear Daniel say something like 'It's gonna get violent, please hurry back'. Emerson says his goodbye and hangs up. He looks down at me and sighs "Let's start heading back, Remington is about to beat your dads fucking ass" I laugh and we start making our way back.

We get to the bus and open the door to Remington and Sebastian still yelling. I sigh and walk in between them. I breathe in..."AAAAHHHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS" everything goes silent.

"...he started it"

"NO I DIDN'T YOU FUCKING BITCH"

I push them apart and scream again. "Yes ma'am" they both mumble. "I am going to bed so shut the fuck up please and thank you" and off I go to my bunk. I hear them both say sorry to each other. Bathroom door opens and closes, few minutes later and lights on the bus were turned off.

Another dark room, I swear to god Blake if this is you why can't you ever pick a nicer spot!!! Like maybe I don't wanna be in a dark room in my dream. "Sorry I didn't think you cared" I hear him laugh. "How did you even hear me?" I ask as I see him step closer to me. "It's a dream, I can hear your thoughts, it's loud" he laughs again and hugs me. I hold him tightly, scared that if I let go, he will disappear. He pulls away and smiles at me. "That boy you are dating. I don't like him" he frowns and crosses his arms. "What's wrong with him??" I ask, crossing my arms and smiling at him. "He gives me bad vibes. Never trust a kid named Jasper" he shakes his head. "It's just a name, he isn't a bad person Blake chill. I did like someone else till they decided to commit not alive" he face palms and groans. "I'm sorry I 'committed not alive' but I liked someone too before I died" he mumbles the last part. "Wait what????" I ask, now completely interested. He smiles and comes closer to me again, kissing me on the cheek, backing up and walking off into the darkness. "Blake..Blake???...Come back!.. BLAKE!!"

"BLAKE!!!!" I scream and sit up, hitting my head on my bunk. The lights flick on and Remington opens my curtain. "Ivy darling what's wrong?? What happened?? Is there someone here??" He frantically asks questions while looking around. Daniel comes from around the corner with a baseball bat. "Daniel what the fuck is the bat for??" Remington asks, sighing and rubbing his hands across him face. "Just in case anyone was in here" he shrugs and walks back to his bunk. I sigh and lay back down. "Kiddo you wanna come sleep in my bunk?? We have another 2 hours of sleep" he asks grabbing my hand. I nod and get out of my bunk.

We walk over to his bunk and motions for me to get in. He crawls in after me and he pulls the covers over us. He cuddles up to me and kisses my forehead goodnight.

Aahhh hi everyone!!! I'm back! How is everyone doing?? I know I probably lost a lot of readers from being gone for so long which totally sucks but it's alright. Once I start writing more, I'm sure we will be back and movin right along. Thank you all so much for the support❤️ some of you said you wanted to read my other content on my other account, it's not entirely good but it does have a song theme. Anyone heard of The Front Bottoms? Twin Size Mattress anyone?

My other account is XxZoeLeithxX