Chapter 22: Hey Remi

It's Saturday and we are going to the hospital to see Remington. I hope I wont get too scared to see him this time. His hair is spikey and I kinda sad about that, he looks a lil different, you know? I tried dressing like Remington today to make him happy. Whenever I dress like him he gets all excited and starts taking pictures. I pull on my Converse and head to the bathroom to do my hair. Not exactly sure what to do with my hair. I'll just curl it and tease it. I walk downstairs to see Emerson and Sebastian waiting on me. "Ready?" Sebastian asks and I nod.

We get to the hospital and we walk up to the front desk. Emerson holds my hand as we walk down the hallway. We are about to walk into his room, we stop and listen as we hear him singing. "I'm the son of rage and love" he starts to sing. I quickly walk through the door "The jesus of suburbia!" I sing as I point at him. He smiles "The bible of none of the above!" We sing together. I walk over to Remi and sit next to him. He pulls me to him and gives me a big hug. "Missed you sweet heart" he says, almost in tears. "I missed you too Remi"

We talk for a little while until we are told Remi can be released today. We sign the Remington gets dressed and then we walk to the front desk to sign out. Once he gets signed out, we walk to the car. "FRESH BEAUTIFUL AIR" Remington screamed and threw one of his arms up in the air in a sassy wave motion. I laugh and get in the car, Remington sitting next to me. "Sweetheart do you want Starbucks?" Sebastian asks. "YES BITCH I DO" Remington screams again. "I was talking to the other sweetheart, but okay" Sebastian says. I just nod and smile.

We get our Starbucks and head back to the house. An hour later Remington walks into my room. He groans and lays on my bed. "What?" I ask, looking up from my phone. "Baby Ivy can you play me a song?" He asks, sitting up a little. "Why?" I mumble. "Cause it would make me feel better" he says
I groan and get up to grab my guitar. I sit on my bed and tune my guitar a little. I start strumming a little till I think of a song to play. I smile and start playing Ma Chérie, Remington smiles too. I start to sing and half way through the song, he sings with me.

"Time wont be enough to make you fall in love with me" Remington claps and cheers. All of a sudden, my phone goes off. A text from the family group chat. "WOOOOHOOO IVY! IVY IVY IVY!" Sebastian says. I blush and laugh. A text from Emerson "AAAHHH WE ARE SO LUCKYYYY" I laugh and put my phone down, getting up to put my guitar away.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH hi everyone. Happy easter❤ here is a small chapter for you, you all deserved it. Might update my other book, not sure yet. Comment some suggestions for this book or my other one! Love you all ♡