Chapter 12: Please Don't Leave

Today is the day the guys leave. I couldn't sleep at all last night. It's 5 am and I'm still awake. I slept on and off through out the night. I might have gotten an hour of sleep in total of the night. Suddenly, my door creaks open and Emerson walks in, still in his night clothes but some what awake. He smiles at me and sits on my bed. "Good morning my dear" He said, looking around my room. "Good morning Em" I say sitting up in my bed.

Its a little later on, the guys are running around the house to get ready to leave for tour. Im sitting on the couch, watching them get ready. Sebastian walks over and sits down next to me. "Its gonna be okay Ivy baby I promise" he says wrapping his arm around me. "I dont want you to leave" I mumble. "We have to sweetheart. We love you but this our job and we love meeting people" he pulls me closer to him and I nod. "We will talk to you as much as we possibly can sweetheart we promise" he hugs me tightly and I hug him back crying into his shoulder.

They boys are by the door, Sebastian, Remington, Emerson and Daniel. I run and hug Emerson first. "Oh I'm gonna miss you my baby pirate" he says holding me in his arms tightly. "Im gonna miss you too Emerson, I love you so much" I cry and hug him. He lets me go and I pretty much pull Remington to me. "My sweet precious baby!! Ivy I dont wanna leave you!!" Remington cries harder than me! "I dont wanna leave you either Rem, I love you very much" I cry with him and he finally let's go. I run over to Daniel and I hug him "Im gonna miss you kiddo" he says, about to cry. "Gonna miss you too Danny boy" I smile and hug him tight. I run over to my dad and jump up into his arms."I love you dad" I softly say, crying my fucking eyes out. "I love you too Ivy baby" he mumbles, starting to cry. Damn these men are a crying mess. They say goodbye and they leave for tour...Im going to miss them.

*two weeks into tour*
I look at my phone to see Remington FaceTiming me. I answer and smile when I see his face pop up on the screen. "Remi!!!" I say, happy he called. "Hey Ivy!!" He says waving, Sebastian and Emerson beside him. "Hi dad! Hi Em!" I wave to them and they scream "Hey Ivy!!!!" Back at me. "Ivy baby did you get the package we sent out?" Sebastian asks. "Oh that package that came yesterday? That was for me?" I ask, I thought that was for Sebastian or something. "Go get it sweetheart" Emerson says, excited to see me open it. I run to grab the box. I set down on my bed and I grab a pair of scissors. I open the box up and Inside are a couple different things. I first pick up a small black box, I open it up to see a gold necklace that says 'Void' "awww thank you Emerson" I say, putting the necklace on. He smiles and nods. Next I pull out a padlock chain necklace, just like Remingtons. "Remington thank you!!!" I smile and lay it down beside me. I tell him that I'll ask Larisa to help me put it on. Next thing I pull out is a white box. I open it up to see a braclet that says 'Palaye' on it. It's a beautiful silver braclet with diamonds on the sides. "Thank you dad! It's really pretty" I say, clipping in on my wrist. "Glad you like it Ivy, are you doing okay at home?" He asks with a smile. "Yeah I'm doing okay. I miss you guys! Larisa is taking care of me though so don't worry"

*4 weeks into tour*
I'm sitting in class, missing the boys. It's always so silent in the house. It's not normal and I hate it. I miss my dad. I miss my uncle's. Larisa is great but it would be even better if the guys were here too. They are making others happy though so that's good. I get snapped out of my thoughts when my teacher says I'm for early dismissal. I grab all of my stuff and I hug Jasper and Max before I walk out the door and to the office. Larisa came to pick me up for some reason. After she signs me out, she fast walks to her car and tells me to get in quickly. I get in and she starts the car. "My work called me, I have to go to San Antonio, Texas for a meeting. You have to go home and pack clothes for 3 days. We get on the plane late tonight." She tells me with a smile. I nod and continue playing games on my phone.

It's now night time and Larisa is grabbing her bags. Once she grabs all of her things we head out the door. We put our bags in the back and we head to the airport. It's kinda weird that she just said she has a meeting. Maybe a very important meeting? It would have to be if we are leaving Cali to go all the way to Texas. That's strange. You would think that she would have gotten that kind of call from her work ahead of time. Whatever.

It's 3 am and we got off the plane. Larisa is calling an Uber and I'm about to pass out. Im so tired. I couldn't sleep much on the plane. Our Uber pulls up and we head to a hotel. Once we get the hotel, we get a room and I pretty much run to it. I open it with the card and Larisa walks in with me. I lay the card on the table and I lay my things down. I pretty much jump on the bed and get under the covers. Larisa laughs and tells me goodnight. Finally, sleep.