Chapter 36: Creep

Another rude awakening. The bus was going over a bumpy road and guess who who got sling out of their bunk because they were sleeping so close to the edge? Me. I awoke to looking up at the dim bus lights. Everyone else must of been asleep. I lifted myself back up and grabbed my phone to check the time. It is only 7:23 am and somehow I'm awake. Oh right, slung out of my bunk as if Godzilla picked up the bus and slung it around.

I decided I was going to go sit with Joey, the tour bus driver. I climbed over and into the passenger seat. Making myself comfortable, throwing the blanket I brought with me over me.

"Good morning Ivy, you know you have another few hours till you all have to be up for the day right?" Joey says to me, sending a soft smile my way.

"Yes I know but I fell out of my bunk so I feel that is the universes way to say get the fuck up now" I shrug, starting to check my messages on my phone

"You know, you really do remind me of my old friend, her name was Megan, if I didn't tell you before. You just look a lot like her" he smiles at the road, shaking his head

"Wouldn't it be weird if I was her daughter? Haha funny. My mother must have been a druggy or a teen mom" I shake my head, sighing and looking back at my phone

"Well, you never know. You could be her daughter. Maybe you aren't." I looked back up at him, maybe, just maybe he might be on to something. Well maybe I should-

"Hey good morning Ivy, we will be at our first stop in just a little while so come get ready" Sebastian says, putting a hand on my shoulder before walking back to the bunks.

I wave to Joey as I climb back over the seats and to my bunk. I opened my suitcase, pulling out jeans and a striped shirt. Once I was dressed, I did my makeup and head to the living area, where the kitchen was. I sat down at the booth, checking my emails.

From: ctfgunknown@gmail.com
To: ivyamore747@gmail.com
Subject: watching

I have warned you. You might have left state, but that does not mean I'm not watching you. You know what you did. Sincerely, CTFG

Attached below are pictures of me leaving the house this morning, pics of Emerson and I at night time checking the door and a picture of the bus leaving the neighborhood. My heart is beating out of my chest.

"DAD I NEED HELP!" I yell, causing Sebastian to run out from the bathroom, nothing but pants on and his shirt half buttoned.

"Ivy what happened love?!" He asks, taking my phone and studying my screen. His eyes go wide, disgust washing over his face. He screenshots the screen before handing me my phone back. "Well I don't think they can follow us out of town but I'll report it anyways" he shakes his head, grabbing his phone.

Well, that's..terrifying. He doesn't know what this person may be capable of. I'm just so confused, who could be doing this?? How do they know me? And what is CTFG?? I shake off the thought, going and continuing to get ready.

"Ivy I'm scared about you having a public social media, maybe you should go private" Remington sighs, smudging his makeup.

"I think I'm okay for now Remi, let's wait a bit" I stood up, joining Emerson by the door, waiting for everyone to hurry up. Joey walked past, waving bye as he went to his bunk to nap.

Finally everyone was ready to leave. We are in Arizona, one of the hottest places to be. I regret this so much. We left the bus, heading to the street to wait on our Uber. It was hotter than satans balls outside. I was in the middle of the guys, body heat making it worse.

"Does it fucking get hotter than this? Like fucking hell its hot" Remington sighs, waving his hand in front of him trying to cool himself off

"It gets worse" a man on the street laughs as he walks pass, mumbling something like 'Canadians'. How did he know they are Canadian?.... I turn to see Emerson wearing a Canada shirt. Of course, make it obvious to the locals that you aren't used to this heat so if you pass out, they know why. Smart.

Finally the Uber gets here after waiting all this time. Climbing inside, I'm in between Sebastian and Remington. I can already see how this is going to go..

Not even a few minutes later, they are fighting. "I thought you brought her a water bottle, I told you she needs it, tiny and young, she will pass out" Sebastian argues, apparently he told Remington to grab water for me before we left the house and he did not.

"You didn't tell me to do fucking shit, she's your kid, you should have been prepared" Remington argues back

"You are her uncle, you have responsibility of her too as long as you are around"

"Well legally she's your biggest responsibility so you should be making sure she gets those things"

"Are you saying you don't want anything to do with Ivy?!?"

"I never fucking said that, she's my niece and my best friend, I love her but you are her father so act like it"

"You fucking son of a bitch don't tell me how to parent my kid you dumb fuck!" Sebastian reaches over to grab the collar of his shirt. I stop him, putting his arm back down

"Both of you need to calm down, water is not that fucking expensive and we can just get it on our way. Remi, you could have done the bare minimum of grabbing a water bottle. Dad, you could have done it since you are my father. There, settled??" They both state at me with wide eyes

"He started.." I cut Remington off before he could finish "I don't want to hear who started it!" I yell, causing both of them to jump. Emerson laughs from the front.

Once we reach our destination, it was a old record store. It's colors faded and the band posters in the windows were dusty. When we got close to the door you could already smell the old scent. We walked in, a man with long curly hair greeted us. Then..the loudest screech came from in front of us. Fan girl.

"Oh my god!! Palaye Royale?? Can I get a picture???" So of course, they said yes. I love how the guys always love meeting fans and love signing stuff for them. Thankfully, they still know they are human beings.

I was broken out of my thoughts when the girl shoved her phone in my face. "Can you take the picture?" She asked but didn't let me give a response, she was already going back to pose with them. I took two pictures, giving her phone back.

"Hey wait say thank you to Ivy, that's Sebastians daughter" Her friend nudged her, but her friend gave me a weird look. "Sebastian doesn't have a daughter, he's not even married" Before walking away.

"I'm sorry, thank you for the picture, she's what I would call a fake fan or just..a fan that is jealous of your existence" her friend says, walking up to me sheepishly.

"That's okay, I don't expect every fan to care about existence anyways haha, just the daughter of the guitarist, nothing more nothing less" I laugh nervously before she walks away with her friend.

Later on, we get back in an Uber to go back to the venue. Once at the venue, they start unpacking their equipment and I run off to look around. I walked down a long hall that lead me to the main floor. The place was covered in pictures of bands and celebrities. Then out of no where, I'm picked up and swung around in a circle before being adjusted against someone's hip. It was Emerson, of course.

"Nice venue right? I like the walls and the floors, the stage is also pretty nice, wanna come see?" He asks, I nod. He carries me down the hall again before putting me down, letting me run over to the stage. I sit down at Emerson's drum set. I picked up the extra pair of drum sticks, clicking them together before banging on the drums in front of me.

"Ah beautiful, what do you call that?" Emerson claps, laughing at my short beat.

"I call it, a world on fire" I said before beating on it again and letting out a strangled yelling noise. Emerson laughs at my dying cat noises before pulling me into a hug. Then, the click of a camera. I snap my head to look in the direction of the noise. Sebastian, with the guilty face of a person who just upset a little girl.

Days like these, are the reason I hope this never ends.

Hi everyone! Sorry for such a late chapter, I have been kinda busy and have had no inspiration. I'm sorry if this chapter is short but I wanted to at least put something out there for you all to enjoy. Love you all so much<3

Instagram: all.else.fails

^^I want to get to a 100 followers..my account looks sad lol