Chapter 25: Its show time

It's the next morning and Remington is waking me up gently. "Ivy, time to get up sweetheart, let's go get dressed" he shakes me a little before leaving. I roll over and out of the bunk and onto the floor. "Ah fuck" I open my eyes to the bright light, scrunching my nose. "Aww Ivy are you okay?? You look like a baby bunny when you scrunch your nose like that" Emerson laughs and grabs my hand, pulling me up.

"Where did dad go?" I ask looking in his bunk. "He went for a morning run. He was gonna take you out with him but he didn't wanna wake you" Daniel says, patting my shoulder and walking away. I sigh and sit on the small uncomfortable couch. "Are you excited Ivy??" Remington asks, walking out completely dressed, makeup done. "Yeah except I don't like waking up so early" I yawn, pulling a nearby blanket over me.

Dad walked in, waking me up from my nap. "Hey darling, good morning" he messes up my hair and I groan, pulling the blanket over my head. "Get up love, get dressed, we have to be at the stage by 11 am" Emerson pulls the blanket off me and throws it to the side. I sigh and stand up, walking over to my suitcase, pulling out a bright red button down shirt with high waisted black jeans.

Once I finished changing, I pulled on my black on black converse and grabbed my round sunglasses. I took my phone off the charger and slipped it in my pocket. Grabbing my makeup bag, I go to the bathroom to do my makeup. Thick black eyeliner with a maroon shade under my eyes. I put my makeup bag away and stand by the front door on the bus, waiting for Rem.

Finally, Remington opens the door, coming back onto the bus. "Ready to go? Of course you are, we have 30 minutes" he grabs my hand and we walk off the bus, taking me around to the back stage. "Where's dad??" I ask looking around for a tall man in a expensive suit. Finally I spot him talking to a man. I take off running and jumping into his arms. "Wow hold on how did you get back here???" The man asks trying to grab my arm. "Aye it's okay, she's my daughter" Sebastian says, picking me up. The man just nods and continues speaking to him about band stuff. I read his shirt, just another security guard.

It's only 10 minutes till they go on, Sebastian slips his guitar on, Emerson grabs his drum sticks and Remington waits, holding my hand again. A few minutes pass and Remington pulls me over right next to the side of the stage. "When I walk out, I want you to sit right here in this speaker okay?? We want to be able to keep an eye on you. You have your own security guard, this is Madison" he motions to a tall woman with blonde hair up in a pony tail. She waves to me and I wave back. "Alright come on" Remington takes my hand as we walk out on stage. I do as he told me to, I sit on the speaker closest to the side stage. Madison stands next to me.

I'm starting to wonder why I need my own security guard. I'm guessing just for safety reasons. They are almost to the end of their set when Remington comes over, he grabs my hand and pulls me over to the mic. I hear the opening chords to Ma Cherie. Ohh so I'm singing..oh.

Well that went surprisingly well. Yes I'm embarrassed but Remington made singing a little easier. I didn't have many lines and I'm happy about that. I sang all of Kellin's lines and by the sound of the cheering crowd, I did well. I went and sat back down next to Madison till the end of the show. At the very end I jumped on Sebastians back and he carried me off the stage. Immediately we are walking back to the bus.

Sebastian drops me on the couch while he rushes to grab towels and water. Emerson throws a bottle of water at me and a bottle of sunscreen. I lather the sunscreen on and when I mean lather I mean it.. I'm coated. I hand the sunscreen to Remington and I get up, heading to the door to wait for dad. Sebastian finally walks over and links arms with me. We walk outside to wait for Emerson and Remington.

The door opens and Remington and Emerson walk outside. Emerson puts a black floppy hat on my head and smiles at me, linking with his arm with mine, Remington walks in front of us. We walk over to the booth, fans welcoming us. I get a seat next to Austin, he passes boxes over to me, asking me to open them. As I'm opening them a younger girl, around 8 years old walks over to the front of the booth, with her merch, already signed by the guys. She smiles at me and hands me her shirt with a sharpie. Her mother standing behind her, taking video. I smile back at her grabbing the shirt and sharpie. I sign her shirt and stand up for a picture. I put hands on her shoulders, bending down to her height. Her mother takes the picture and the little girl thanks me and leaves.

A bunch of signing and pictures later, we are leaving back to the bus for another break until we have vip. While walking back to the bus, a boy stops me. "Uh hi, I'm Marcus, what's your name?" He holds his hand out for me to shake. "Hi I'm Ivy, nice to meet you Marcus" I shake his hand and he smiles at me. "Want a picture? I don't have a sharpie with me to sign anything with" I smile and he just laughs. "What are you talking about?" He asks, still laughing. "Oh- so you don't know Palaye Royale? Oh oops I'm sorry" I laugh nervously. "No?? I'm sorry, anyways, are you doing anything important?" He flips his hair and looks into my eyes. "I'm about to head back to my dads tour bus" I look around him to see the guys way ahead of me. "Oh! Your dad is in Palaye Royale? Oh I'm sorry, I'll let you go, see you later then" he smiles at me, passing me a paper and walking away. I stuff it in my pocket and run off the go catch up with the guys.

Aaaahh hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing good during quarantine. They are finally opening up places in Florida so that's good, let's hope they aren't opening things too early. Anyways hope everyone liked this chapter! Love you all❤️

Instagram: all.else.fails

Tumblr: hellbabyzoe