Chapter 9: Sounds fun

I walk downstairs for breakfast. Emerson is making pancakes, I cant miss this. I sit down and Sebastian ruffles my hair. "Here you go Miss Ivy" Emerson says setting down a plate of pancakes for me. I smile and thank him. Remington walks downstairs and sits next to me "Good morning Ivy" he says rubbing my shoulder. "Morning Remmy" I say, shoving pancakes down my throat. He smiles and scrolls through his phone.

I grab all my things and head for the door. Remington walks over to the door with the keys. "Bye dad! Bye Emerson!" I yell to them. They yell 'bye' and 'I love you' back to me. I smile and walk outside to the car. Remington drives me to school. Once we got there he kissed my cheek "Have a good day, dont get in trouble because Sebastian would be pissed and please pay attention today" I nod and say bye to him.

I walk up to the school, Jasper, Seven, Julian and Max are outside waiting. I walk over and wave. They all say good morning, seven waves. Jasper and I walk to first period.

In the middle of class, Jasper brings his hand closer to mine. He gently holds my hand and my cheeks turn bright red. He looks over at me and smiles. I smile back and go back listening to the teacher. I cant belive this is happening!!! Jasper is actually holding my hand.. holy fuck. Maybe he is just being friendly, nah he likes me. The bell is about to ring so I start packing my stuff up. The bell rings and I walk to the door, hand in hand with Jasper. I smile and walk to our next class.

It's now lunch time and we walk in the lunch room. Jasper wraps his arm around me and I mentally scream. Omg this is one of the best days ever. I smile and we walk over to our table, the guys are already there. I sit down next to Jasper and he wraps his arm back around me. I look up to see Seven glaring at Jasper. Hm I wonder what happened. Julian smiles at me "Hey Ivy!!" He says with a big smile. I smile back and say a small hi.

It's thankfully almost the end of the day. Im in the middle of 6th period. Max and Jasper are sitting next to me, talking and trying to figure out science problems. Max looks up at me "Hey Ivy wanna go out after school with us?" He asks while typing on his laptop. "Lemme ask my dad" I answer. He nods and I pull out my phone. Seb would never let me go out with a bunch of boys. I'll ask Remington and sugar coat it.
Me:Hey Rem, can I go out with some of my friends for lunch?
Rem: Ivy you are 13, I dont think so
Me:But Remington!!! Im almost 14 and Im in middle school
Rem:I dont care, Seb would be so pissed
Me: Remington pleeeeaaaaassseee
Rem: Ivy I said no.
Me:Remington. I swear I wont go far from home. I will be careful and I have my phone on me.
Rem: You are so lucky Im a soft hearted person and I was also 13 once. Fine. Be careful and I'll pick you up when you are ready, have to be home in time for dinner.
Me: Thank you remi!!!!
Rem: You are welcome, get back to work

"Okay he said it was fine" I say putting my phone away. Thankful that I have a good uncle. I smile and start working again. Kinda scared about going with them though. Im sure it will be fine.

It's the end of the school day and we are waiting for Juilan and Seven. Jasper is holding my hand and looking through instagram. Julian and seven walk outside and we start walking into the city. I keep thinking Seven is upset that Im holding hands with Jasper. Maybe or maybe not.

We walk into the mall and race to hot topic. I get there 2nd and Max is last. "Oh come on, not fair" Max says pointing to me "She is skinny and its not fair!" He fake cries. I laugh and walk into hot topic. I walk to the back to look at shirts. Im looking around when I feel arms wrap around my waist. "Hey Ivy" Jasper says putting his chin on my head. I giggle "Hey Jasper" I say putting my hands on his. "Hey should I dye my hair again?" I ask looking over at the hair dye. "Sure Ivy, let's look" he says taking me over. He picks up a silver color and smiles. He holds it up to me and nods. I smile and take two bottles up to the cashier.

We pay for the hair dye and head for the food court. We eat our food and talk. "So Jasper, you like Ivy?" Max says with a smirk. I blush and look down. I dont hear Jasper say anything, then they start to change the subject. This is extremely awkward. "Hey let's continue shopping" Julian says throwing away our stuff. We stand up and start walking around.

Rem:Coming to get you, where are you?
Me: The mall
Rem: Alright I'll be there in a little while

"Hey guys I gotta leave soon, My uncle is coming to get me" I say putting my hot topic bag in my backpack. "Ew you gotta ride home with your uncle haha" Julian says giggling. "He is actually pretty cool" I smile, he doesn't know my uncles or my dad. We walk outside and sit for a while. Jasper has his head rested on my shoulder, I kiss the top of his head and he smiles. Soon Remington pulls up in the car and I say bye to everyone.

I get in the car and we drive home. "So how was your day?" Remington asks. "Pretty good, is dad upset?" I ask, kinda scared to hear the answer. "I dont know, he left to go to a meeting before you asked me. He still wasnt home when I left to get you" he nervously laughs and he turns the radio on. Im really scared, Dad is gonna flip out if he finds out.

We drive down our street and before we pull in the drive way, there sits Sebastians car and a very angry Sebastian waiting. I slump down in my seat as we pull in. Remington gets out of the car first and puts on a fake smile. "Where was she?!" I hear sebastian scream. "I went and picked her up from school! After that I went to the mall with her to get a few things!" Remington says, waving his arms around. Sebastian settles down a little and nods. Thank you Remington for being an amazing liar. I will remember that. I step out of the car and smile. I run into Sebastians arm "Hey dad!" I yell and hug him. "Hey sweetheart, Larisa is here too" he says bending down to me and smiling. Yay Larisa is here too!!! I run in the house and Larisa is in the kitchen. "Hey Ivy, had a good day?" She says opening her arms for a hug. "Larisa!! Yeah I had a good day" I hug her and sit at the table to talk about my day as she cooks dinner.

Emerson walks downstairs and smiles at me "Ivy!!!" He says walking over to me and patting my head. "Hey Em!" I smile at him. I open up my bag to find something I drew for him. I hand it to him and smiles. It's a room with a sign that says 'The Void', a broken tea set on a marble table, an old phone, padded walls, a big clock and a girl in a straight jacket saying 'Im stuck in the boom boom room'. "Ivy this is amazing, exactly what I needed for inspiration" he says looking into it more. He smiles as he sees the little Palaye Royale logo on the tea cups and in the middle of the clock.

We are all sitting down for dinner. Talking and being silly. Remington wont stop playing with his food. Emerson is trying to look on the target website for a good frame because he said he wants to frame my drawing. "I love you all" I say and everyone goes quiet. They all smile and say they love me too. I have an amzing family.

AHHHHHHH hi everyone How is everyone doing? I hope you are all doing well. I hope everyone is enjoying these chapters! I really do try my hardest to work on these as much as possible and I try my hardest to be good at writing. I know I dont have that many followers and not a lot of people like my stuff. I am very grateful for the people who do read my stuff though Sucks to see a bunch of people read the first chapter and immediately think this book is awful. Thank you all so much though! Im getting nice comments and they do really make me happy. Please comment some suggestions of what should happen in this book or suggestions of new books Bye bye ~Z.E×