~12~

As soon as it had started, he stopped and rested his head on my shoulder, letting out a sigh. I tried bringing my breathing back down to normal, which I was successful at, in a way. I looked up at him, eyeing him with curiosity. He just stared down at me.

"I think it's time."

------------------------------------

Nightmare helped me off his lap onto the floor, where I adjusted the hoodie to cover my neck. He chuckled at my attempt to cover the bite marks before wrapping his phalanges around my hand and walked out the open door. I moved closer to him as we walked down the dark halls, the familiar feeling of anxiety creeping up on me. I tried pushing it down, but the closer we got, the more powerful it became.

We eventually made it to the closed doors of the throne room. I felt my anxiety covering me like a cloak, and I had my arms wrapoed around Nightmare's. I felt him wrap a tendril around my shoulder, ehich made me relax a bit.

"Ready?"

"Y-yeah." I spoke with a hint of nervousness in my voice, which Nightmare seemed to notice, but didn't comment on. Without another word, he opened the door, revealing the skeletons behind it. There were about 6 of them, 3 that I've already seen. Two of the three that I've never seen before had interesting looks to them.

The three of them bore white bones, each of them with distinct looks. One wore mostly white with black accents, a lot of cross-type patterns decorating his outfit, with a ridiculously huge knife on his back.

The second one wore a somewhat turquoise hoodie. Black goop ran down from his empty eyesockets, sending chills down my spine. He semmed to be fidgeting with something in his pocket. I don't think I want to know what it is.

The third one had the most interesting look to him by far. His eyes were in the shap of red stars, and he seemed to be wearing a battle body. He gave me edgy vibes. He was giving me a weird look, making me reflexively bury my head into Nightmare's arm.

"NICE PET YA GOT THERE, BOSS." I looked up to see the edgy dude talking. His voice was loud, with a bit of a commanding tone to it. That's when I understood the look he had. Lust. I felt the heat rush to my face.

"She's not shareable, Raspberry. So keep your hands off." Nightmare spoke up. Raspberry just smirked, seemigly challenging Nightmare. Before I could say anything, Nightmare swiftly took off the hoodie I was wearing, revealing the form-fitting dress and my neck, riddled with bite marks and hickies.

"Damn boss, you actually marked her." The goopy-eyed dude spoke up. I just hid behind Nightmare.

"Of course I did. She's mine."

Edited 9 Nov 2020