~21~

I slowly woke up to feel someone rubbing my head. I looked up to see Nightmare looking down at me.

"Good morning, N/N." he said softly. I smiled.

"Good morning Nightmare." I said, rubbing my eyes.

He then leaned down and whispered into my ear, "So, did you have fun last night~?" I was confused at first, but then it suddenly came rushing back to me. I could feel the heat rushing to my face. I quickly looked down, hoping he didn't see.

~Nightmare's POV (OwO wat's dis?)~

I watched as a red hue spread across her face. I chuckled, placing one of my tentacles under her chin and lifting her head back up to look at me. Her E/C orbs wandered, trying to look everywhere but at me. How cute. She was so flustered.

"So, I guess I'll take that as a yes?" I smirked. Her face only became more red.

"U-uhhh..." she was about to say something, but I put a finger against her lips.

"Heh, look, you don't have to say anything. I'm just glad you enjoyed it. Because we'll be doing a lot more of that now that your mine again~" I whispered in her ear, which made her face go three shades darker. I leaned into her face, our mouths just a few cenimeters away from each other. I smirked before closing the distance between us, pulling her body up against mine as I gave her a rough, passionate kiss. She melted into it almost instantly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I rested my tongue against her lower lip, asking for entrance. She refused to open her mouth, so I slipped one of my tentacles down her back and going into her pants, squeezing her butt. She opened her mouth in shock, which allowed me to slip my tongue into her mouth. She started rubbing the back of my neck, which sent shivers down my spine. God, she was driving me isane. I started to lose myself as my tentacles started wrapping around her, exploring her body.

As my tentacles were about to rip of her shirt, suddenly...

~Y/N's POV~

Nightmare was being a bit more rough today. His tentacles were starting to roam around my body, and some of them started tugging at my shirt. Before they could rip my shirt off, there was a knock at the door. Nightmare stopped, pulling away from me. He groaned as he walked up to the door and opened it. Raspberry was at the door.

"What is it?"

"I AM SORRY IF I'M INTERRUPTING YOU, BUT WE CAPTURED ONE OF THE STAR SANSES."

"Oh really? And which one is it?"

"YOUR BROTHER."