~14~

"Well, that was easier than I thought." The skeleton opened up a portal and gently set me down on the ground on the other side.

"Y/-" then the portal closed, and I was all alone.

------------------------------------------------

White. White was all I saw. The only other thing in this vast void was the thousands of papers hanging from the ceiling. I only ignored them as I got lost in my thoughts. I never should've left the room. I lied down on my side, feeling lost and hopeless. I soon felt myself drifting off to sleep.

☆Dream☆

I was back in the castle, still wearing the halter top dress. I sighed calmly. I walked through the halls, not even bothering to rush. Suddenly, I felt a presence directly behind me. I stayed completely still, as calm as ever. I felt a familiar pair of phalanges wrap around my waist and a skull rest on my shoulder. I placed my hand on his cheekbone, looking at him from the corner of my eye.

"Hi, Nightmare." I spoke softly, rubbing my thumb in circles on his cheekbone. He inhaled my scent and sighed in relief.

"I was so worried about you. Are you alright?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I said calmly. I felt him relax a bit. I then felt a bit nauseous, but only for a moment. He sat down on a bed and set me down on his lap. I looked around and saw it was our room. I smiled and relaxed. He started petting my hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Night." I slowly closed my eyes before falling asleep.

Edited 9 Nov 2020

Sorri for le short chapter. °w°'''