~Neither~

* Nightmare

Ink

* Both

🤍Neither

* ?

I looked between the two of them, anticipation flickering in their eyes.

"Oh gosh, this is all so sudden, I don't know if I'll be able to choose..." My eyes flicked between the two of them

"Just hurry up, ok?"

"Nightmare, stop being rude, give her some time."

"Fine. But she can only choose one of us."

A sad thought slipped into my head. I can't just choose one of them. I like both of them! The words slipped out of my mouth before I even thought of them.

"Then I'm not gonna choose either one of you."

They both looked at me with shock written on their faces. I just blinked at them a few times. That was probably a bad idea as I suddenly felt a hard, blunt object come into contact with my head, knocking me over as my world fell to black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~Three Years Later~

~First Person POV~

I walked towards my favorite tree, humming a warm tune. This tree just so happened to be different from all the other trees in the forest. This one just so happened to be the largest tree, growing the most delicious apples. Not many people come out here, nor do they pick the tree's apples, so it's a nice spot to read at.

I soon spot the red apples glowing brightly in the sun. I take care of my daily routine with the tree before sitting under it and pulling out my book. It strangely had a similar story to the crazy dream I had three years back. I mean, it seems a bit insane that there would be a magical tree and dozens of talking skeletons.

But, curiosity pricks at the back of my mind. What if it was real?

What if I could go back?

What would had happened if I had chosen both of them?

💔Bad End💔

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys, we did it. This is the end of the story. I wanted to say how happy I am for all the support, and to the suggestion that was given to me a year or two back. Because of you guys, I managed to complete my first book. And I wanted to say how ecstatic I am at almost reaching 10K. So, thank you. Each and every one of you.

And be on the lookout for A Dark Fate and A Painter's Love, which will have my new editor Vee to make the stories even better. Bye for now, my devil darlings!