~Random Chapter 1~

This is just a random chapter. I might make these every now and then. I used a random sentence completer generator, so yeah. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare and Y/N were sitting outside, when Nightmare turned his head and looked at her and said, "Who are you?"
Y/N turned towards him, and replied, "The daughter of my father."
He replied, "She's the Nightmare Princess, and she used to be a hero, I have no doubt."
Y/N said, "I am the Nightmare Princess and I am the daughter of Caine. Do not ever make another mistake."
She said, "Very good, and we would be honored to be of any help."
He kissed her on the cheek, and kissed her on the lips. The coldness of the face was very different, but the sweetness of the kiss was as though she had come to welcome her lover into her very own. "I'm sure we will be happy," he said. "We'll have to try and fix the base, but we shall do it, all of us together."
She answered, "And there you have it!"
On the evening of the next night, Nightmare said to Y/N, "Don't force yourselves, either. If you want to leave this house, you must be sure and go through all the doorways with a torch." Thus he made them take a torch and walk all the house's back rooms. After that, Nightmare left the house and disappeared.
After she had walked around the house, she found someone else was still sleeping in one of the rooms. After that, the person woke up and looked around. After that, she saw Nightmare's silhouette and realized that it was the person who had pushed her away earlier, didn't it? At that time, Nightmare could even see even Nightmare was looking towards her in surprise.
"You..."
What? Seeing this mysterious young woman face her with a shocked expression, Nightmare suddenly felt her blood pulse beat rapid and her grip on the staff loosened. She subconsciously grabbed the sword in her hand with one hand and the staff in the other.
"You might want to let go of those things..." Nightmare contemplated in her heart.
"Eh, whatever."

-----------------------------------------

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeuT7mhK/ watch this for random Nightmare content!