~22~

"Oh really? And which one is it?"

"YOUR BROTHER."

"Ah, good. Thank you for informing me. I'll be down in a moment."

"YES SIR." Raspberry then left. Nightmare then turned around and looked at me.

"You should probably go ahead and get ready. I'll be waiting outside the door." And with that, he stepped out of the room and shut the door behind him. I hop off the bed and look around in the drawers and the closet. I ended up choosing a F/C t-shirt and a black hoodie over it. I put on black skinny jeans, black combat boots, and F/C fingerless gloves. I then put my hair into a ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror. I gave myself a small nod before I opened the door and stepped out. Nightmare turned and looked at me, smiling.

"Alright, let's go." He gently grabs my hand and we walk down the hall, until we finnaly make it to the throne room. Nightmare pushed open the door. I looked in, and saw that everyone was crowded around someone. Once they heard the door open, they all moved out of the way, besides Error, to reveal Dream. He didn't seem to be too fairly injured, but he was completely wrapped up in blue strings. His soul was exposed, with blue strings also wrapped around it. I let out a small gasp.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Nightmare walked up to Dream, letting go of my hand as he bent down to Dream's level.

"..." He stayed silent, which made Nightmare growl a little.

"Alright, now, tell us where Ink and Blue are."

"..."

"ANSWER ME!" he wrapped one of his tentacles around Dream's neck, violently lifting him up.

"..." Nightmare growled at Dream's utter lack of responses.

"What are you planning!? TELL ME!" he yelled. Dream then looked at Nightmare and smirked.

"You should probably pay attention to your surroundings as well." he said. A wave of confusion swept across the room. Before I could even ask what he meant, I felt my soul leave my body. I looked down as I saw my soul go from S/C to blue. I was suddely pulled back, causing me to cry out. I closed my eyes, thinking that I was gonna hit the wall.

But the pain didn't come. I opened my eyes, confused. I then felt arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw Ink. He looked down at me, a small smile on his face.

"INK!!!!!!" I looked up and saw Nightmare's face. Oh boy was he pissed. Ink then looked over at Blue.

"Go ahead and take care of Dream." Blue nodded. Before I could see anything else, Ink turned around and opened a portal. He let go of me and stepped through the portal, turning around and holding out his hand.

"Come on, you'll be much safer with me." He said. I was hesitant about taking his hand, and I looked back at Nightmare. I looked at Ink again and took a few small steps back. He sighed, lowering his hand.

"...I see...I'm sorry for what I'm about to do." I was confused, but then he suddenly turned my soul blue again and yanked me towards the portal. I managed to grab onto the edge of it at the last second.

"Nightmare!" I cried out, struggling to keep my grip. Nightmare looked at me, and started rushing towards the portal, reaching his tentacles out to try and grab me. I reached my hand out to try and grab him, but once that was about to happen, I lost my grip and went through the portal, which closed once I got through. Ink catched me once I got through the portal. He smiled at me.

"Glad to have you back." He said, wrapping his arms around me. I didn't look at him. I couldn't look at him.

I wouldn't look at him.