~19~

"INK!!!"

My eyes shot straight to the owner of the voice. A black, inky figure with a single blue eye, glaring at the painter. The tentacles were squirming around violently. I looked down at the drawing, then back up at him. It hit me like a truck.

It was Nightmare.

"Nightmare, leave the girl alone!" Ink shouted. He stepped directly in front of me.

Nightmare laughed, taking a few steps forward. Two other figures walked out from behind him. One was black, with blue tear trails and blue strings sprouting from his hands. The other, a white skeleton with a huge hole in his skull, a crazed look on his face.

Error and Horror.

I slowly stand up and look at the three skeletons in front of me. One moment, all three of them were there, and the next, Nightmare was gone. I looked around for a moment, before I felt something wrap around my waist. Then, in a split second, I appeared in front of Ink. My back was against something hard. I looked up and saw Nightmare.

"Heh. That was easy." he said before quickly walking back through the portal. Ink had a look of shock on his face, before it changed to rage. He started running towards the portal.

"NIGHTMARE, GIVE HER B-" and then the portal was closed up.