~30~

"Stay here. I'll be back shortly." And with that, he walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I waited for a moment before I got up and tried opening the door. Locked. I sighed and sat back down on the bed. I then started feeling some sort of presence in the room with me. I looked at a corner and noticed that it was really dark. And then I saw it. A pair of red eyes stared back at me.

"Hello, Y/N."

-----------------------------------------------------

I jumped in surprise, nearly falling off the bed. I could hear it chuckle

"Oh, don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you~" It said. The voice sounded very feminine, but it was deep and mysterious at the same time.

"...Who are you?"

The figure stepped out of the corner. I was surprised to find a demon instead of a skeleton. She had short, off-white hair, yellow horns, and red eyes. Her skin was dark grey and she wore a purple t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black shoes. She also had a black hoodie tied around her waist.

 She also had a black hoodie tied around her waist

(This is what she looks like)

"The name is Annabelle, Your Majesty." She said. I gave her a confused look.

"Why did you call me that?"

"Ah, right, you don't remember anything, huh? I guess Ink sure did a good job on making you forget." ...what? I was so confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, I guess I had better explain it to you. Well, alright." And then she proceeded to tell me everything. After she was done, I was completely silent.

"Crazy, huh?"

"Y-yeah..." I said quietly.

"Ink isn't as innocent as you thought he was, right?"

"You're right...but he probably didn't do it on purpose! He probably thought that I was truly in danger!"

"Yeah, but what if he DID know? What if he was fooling you?"

"He wouldn't do that!"

"Ok, but just be careful of him~" She walked back into the corner and disappeared. I then started thinking.

He wouldn't do that to me...

Would he?