~31~

☆A/N☆

Just a reminder that I am still accepting ocs! And if you want your character to be in the Halloween special, then please also submit what costume you want them to wear. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------

"Ok, but just be careful of him~" She walked back into the corner and disappeared. I then started thinking.

He wouldn't do that to me...

Would he?

----------------------------------------------

Nightmare came back into the room after a bit. I looked up at him. He closed the door and looked at me.

"Hello, love." He spoke calmly. I didn't speak. He sighed and walked up to me. He gently lifted me up and sat down, placing me on his lap. I laid against his chest. He rested his head on my shoulder, sighing in content.

"I'm so glad that I have you back again."

"Yeah, uh, me too."

"So, did Annabelle tell you everything?"

"Yeah, she did." I then went into my thoughts for a moment. "But how did you know that she was gonna see me?"

"Well, I told her to go and introduce herself to you while I did a few things."

"Oh, ok then."

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I started going into my thoughts again.

Was everything that Annabelle said true?

Is all of this somehow just a dream?

Who do I actually like?

Was Ink lying to me?

...Ink. Why do I have to think about him? I mean, he's not bad. I mean, right? It feels like I'm just starting to doubt myself.

Ink is good.

Ink is good.

Ink is good.

InkIsGoodInkIsGoodInkIsGoodINKISGOOD!

He's good.

He isn't bad.

...

I sigh. I look up at Nightmare to see him looking at me with a worried expression.

"Are you alright, dear?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I'm just tired."

He nods and lifts me up, laying down. He sets me down next to him. I lay down as he then pulls the covers over us.

"Sweet dreams."

And then I fell asleep.