~29~

Ink!

I had been so lost in thought that I didn't realize that he had closed the gap. I was brought out of my trance when he smashed his teeth against my lips. I freaked out and tried to get out of his grasp, but he only tightened the tentacles wrapping around me. I felt the tears forming in my eyes. He eventually pulled back from the kiss. He looked at me with lovesick in his eyes.

"I finally have you back, Princess."

----------------------------------------------------

I struggled in his grasp as he walked through the halls. We were in a castle of sorts, which I recognized from my dream. I was still scared as to what he was gonna do to me. Was he gonna hurt me? Tourture me!? KILL me!? Who KNOWS what his intentions were!

We passed by a hallway. I looked down it to see two skeletons. One had a huge crack on his head, and the othe had his hood up. They looked up and saw me. They looked at me with a hint of insanity in their eyes. It sent shivers down my spine.

He eventually stopped walking. He had stopped in front of a door. He opened the door and walked in. It was a bedroom. It was pretty large, to be honest. He then gently set me down on the bed.

"Stay here. I'll be back shortly." And with that, he walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I waited for a moment before I got up and tried opening the door. Locked. I sighed and sat back down on the bed. I then started feeling some sort of presence in the room with me. I looked at a corner and noticed that it was really dark. And then I saw it. A pair of red eyes stared back at me.

"Hello, Y/N."

----------------------------------

☆Quick A/N!☆

Sorry this chapter is short. I wanted to get it out as soon as possible. I had a snow day today, so I figured, why not? So yeah.

And to the person who commented on my last chapter, thank you. The moment I read your comment, I cried. Not because I was sad, but because I finally knew how much of a supportive community I have. Thank you for believing in me, and thank you for showing me kindness and compassion. I will make sure to dedicate the Halloween specials to you as soon as I post them.

Thank you.

Each and every one of you.