~18~

By this point, I had no idea how long I've been here for. Days? Weeks? The hours have slipped by, melded together. Ink leaves this place pretty frequently. When he is here, though, he kerps me company. I've hated to admit it, but I've gotten a crush on Ink.

I was drawing when Ink stepped through a portal that he ripped open. I didn't look up at him. I was drawing a picture of a tree, with gold and black apples. I can't remeber where I've seen it from, though. Ink looked down at my drawing and sat down next to me.

"Wow, this looks amazing!" he said in awe.

"Thanks." I say back. I always liked drawing. It gave me time to think. I finished my hard work a few minutes later. It was beautiful. It showed a glowing sunset, with the gold apples glowing in the sun. The black apples looked so realistic, as if they were sucking up the sunlight. The bark was rough, the grass soft. For some reason, I had drawn a black figure under the dark side of the tree. His back was against the bark, with black tentacles sprouting and protruding from him. He was slightly looking towards the viewer as he held up a hand, holding one of the darkened apples.

For some reason, he looked familiar. I've been forgetting a lot of things. I don't know why.

Suddenly, I hear a rip sound fairly nearby. I turn my head to see who it is. Ink also looks, and he instantly stood up, pulling out the giant paintbrush that was strapped on his back.

"INK!!!"