Bonding... Again

"Keith!"

"Shiro? What's going on?" Pidge yelled through the intercom.

"It's Keith. I-I found him on the ground he's bleeding and, very much unconscious."

"Than get him out there!"

"That's the thing I can't get him out without get us both taken down, and abandoning the mission."

"I'll get him." I interrupt them, "I'm closest to Shiro and Keith out of all of us. Shiro can finish up. I'll get Keith." I start moving, they're not even positioned that far away from me.

"Are you sure?" Shiro questions.

"Yes. I'm on my way, I'll be there in like two minutes or less."

I make my way to see Shiro fighting in front of Keith. I run past Shiro, picking up Keith as I do. I can tell Shiro is covering me by the noise. So I run faster, finding an exit.

I finally reach the way out without complications, and had made it to blue in less than 15 minutes. I bandage the boy up and I layed Keith down and tell the others I had made it. They, of course, gave me orders to head back to the castle ship.

"Okay Keith, we're going to head back now." I pull him into my lap, laying him across, resulting in a small groan coming from him. I laugh a bit, "who's cradling who now." I smirk slightly.

Keith moved slightly, startling himself a bit.

"Okay bud, Let's get you to a healing pod."

~ Later... ~

"Keith's out!" Hunk yells out. Of course everyone comes running to see.

The first thing Keith does is look up at me. "You dick."

"What?"

"You're a dick, you remembered. You lied."

"Sorry, that wasn't very nice."

He raises an eyebrow at me "Ya think?"

"We'll leave you to to it" Pidge says slowly exiting the room.

Pidge comes back to drag the others out,as she did she yelled "Let the OTP talk!"

"What the heck is a OTP?" And with that hunk had made the last noise, and signaling us that we are alone.

"I'm sorry Keith. When you brought it up for the first time, I wasn't ready to talk about it. I made the joke, mostly to myself, I didn't know you were awake. I wouldn't have brought it up if you were. I'm sorry for making you think I don't care because I do." I stop to look at Keith, who was on the other side of the room, arms crossed.

"I-I feel like sometimes you don't care. Sometime I feel like no one does. When that happened I thought I was finally getting closer to you because, well, all we did was fight. All we do is fight. Sure we never hurt each other, but I feel like I don't know anything about you that isn't something you've yelled at to the world. It's hard for me to be personal with people." He pauses to think. "A- And its hard for me to say what I think, and it's hard for me to talk to people. . . Why am I telling you this!"

"I apologize, it's my fault i'm a jerk. That was a jerk move."

"It was, but I think I forgive you for it."

"Really?"

He opens his mouth like he is about to speak but hesitates and looks down.

"I really admire you Lance. You're a good person. You just take things to far sometimes."

"I'll keep that in mind."

He breathes out a, "thank you."

Then I look over and he smiles at me, just slightly but it's still kinda cute.

"Hey Keith?"

"Yeah?"

"You wanna hit the training deck?"

"Sure"

-----------------------------------

592 WORDS

A/N: Sorry, i'm not sure how to finish this one.