How I got stuck in Area 51

Recap:

Lance went to the Area 51 raid and has found his old boyfriend Keith inside. He discovers that Keith is half-alien and rescues him. This is how he got caught.

Keith and Lance were silent for a moment and then Keith gave a long sigh. "I should probably tell you what happened. . ." 

Lance just gave a quiet nod and Keith began.

"It was terrifying. I had gone to the doctors for the first time regestired as a citizen. You know my dad basically kept me a seacrt and I guess this is why. I had to take a blood test and when they looked at the results things showed up that they've never seen before so they kept me there overnight. I think I texted you that; well eventually some government officals questioned me. I had no idea what was going on so I just told them what I knew, I didn't know what to tell them other than I don't know however." Keith leaned into Lance and ran his fingers through his hair. "They took me to what I know now is Area 51. I was asked a couple more questions and then they explained that they found elements of an alien DNA a few years back that matched some of mine. I basically got trapped in a lab after that. They would do expirements on me and it was like they were just toying with me. At one point I got fed up and started lashing out. It went on like that for a long while before you came."

Lance smiled softly, "I'm glad I found you. I can't imagine what they did and I just-" Lance sighed, "I'm just really happy you're here."

They sat together on they're way home. It was weird how they reunited and it was definitely a fun story to tell their kids.

Bonus: 

Hunk: So I didn't find any aliens :'(

Lance: I have an alien boyfriend now that you can be friends with :)

Hunk: ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ~Galra Keith~