One

-

"He only wants her"

-

"You're late!" Taehyung said as I put my bag on the top of my desk and I was shaking both because I run for my life and I was damn nervous because It can be my last day at this company.

"I know! Is Mr. Park already here?" I asked and he smiled.

I don't know if I will be nervous or glad because of the smile plastered on his face.

"Well, I guess today is your lucky day. Mr. Park has a meeting somewhere far from the city so He's not coming today" Taehyung said and I breathed in relief and I fell on my seat.

"Thank Heavens!" I said and he laughs, He run his hand through his hair and check himself on the small mirror that was sticking on his cubicle wall.

Ever since the day Mr. Park knew that I have a boyfriend. Well that was a week ago, I was glad he stop calling me babygirl, but his sticky looks was still there, he was still talking sexually towards me. Like you know? That he wants me to moan out his name, whenever he'll mention that I just feel so disgusted at him like can't he get another girl that will match his level?

"Oh bitch! Not today" Taehyung said that made me snapped my thoughts.

I saw Mr. Park's best friend Mr. Jeon. He was already looking at Taehyung while he had his hands inside his pockets. Every girl in this floor was already looking at him as if he was a delicious meal.

"Tae? Where are you going?!" I called out when he immediately walked and Mr. Jeon shake his head and Headed to my way instead.

"Noona! Its nice to see you" He said sweetly and flashed his bunny smile.

He seems so innocent but damn! He's a fucking fuck boy, I don't even know what the hell happened to him.

"Its nice to see you too Mr. Jeon" I said warmly and he chuckled and look at me, he slightly shake his head before smirking.

"Noona, you should just call me Jungkook" he whined and I laughed and shake my head as he take a sit on Tae's swivel.

I wonder why he didn't come with Mr. Park? He's like Mr. Park's second in command, all I know Mr. Park treats Jungkook as a brother and whenever Mr. Park has a meeting he always bring Jungkook with him so why he didn't bring him now?

"I shouldn't, we're in office Mr. Jeon you're my boss" I said and a soft groan escape from his lips.

"Jimin hyung's right, You're so stubborn!" He whined and I look at him "And I'm not your boss"

Mr. Park talks about me?

I want to question him about the things Mr. Park is saying but I just couldn't

"And beside's Noona! You're not under my department. You're under Jimin hyung's so please just call me Jungkook, Stop being formal with me! You're my neighbor back in Busan!" Jungkook said loudly and everyone is looking at us and I slightly hit his arms.

"Shut up! We're in the office right now, be professional!" I said but I couldn't contain and I burst out loud.

"Be professional your ass, I'm your boss but you're hitting me as if were not in the office noona!" Jungkook said and glared at me playfully