Thirty Two

Mature Content
Read at your own risk

-

With every breath that I take I want you to share that air with me, there's no promise that I can't keep, I'll climb a mountain there's no too steep.

-

"Are you still thinking about what happened?" Jimin asked as he held your hand in his hand.

You look on the sheets, the black silky sheets illuminating with the light coming from the television, even though the funny part in the movie couldn't calm you down.

"Speak to me baby" Jimin whispered and lifted up your chin to met his eyes.

"I'm scared Jimin" You said honestly and Jimin nod.

"I know baby, I'm sorry about what happened" he said, Jimin look at your face, he thought you looks stressed, and he can see right through your eyes you're completely terrified.

He sighed.

Jimin cupped your face and bring your lips to his, you instantly melted as his plump soft lips touches yours, you sighed in content and Jimin tugged your lower lip asking for an entrance.

"You don't have to worry baby" Jimin mumbled in your lips as he laid you on the bed, you wrapped your arms around his neck as the two of your found each others lips again, the kiss starting fire through your and Jimin's bodies, his hand touching your curves and the other one slipping through your hoodies.

Jimin moved his lips from yours to the sensitive skin of your jaw, and unwanted moan slipped from your parted lips.

"You are mine" Jimin harshly said as he bites on your neck, leaving his mark all over it "This beautiful skin is mine" He said as he leave open mouthed kisses on you neck.

He backed away a bit, looking at you with his hungry, lust filled and affectionate eyes.

"I want you Y/N" he whispered as he kiss you between every words.

Your hand tumble on the hem of his hood, lifting it up, revealing his perfectly toned body.

You were lost in his eyes, all you can see is his eyes, his lips, his face, his body.

"Take me Jimin" You said quietly and it just like that, Jimin removed his hoodie and peel of the fabric off your skin throwing it on the floor, leaving you in your lacey bra

"You're so beautiful Y/N" Jimin whispered as his fingertip glided on your skin, you back arching as the tip sent shivers through your body.

"You look divine Jimin" you mumbled, he pushed back his hair, revealing his forehead on yours and he smiled at you.

"I'm also divine in bed Y/N" he said as his breath fanned on your chin. He slowly unhooked your bra and made sure his fingertips are touching your skin.

"I bet you are" You say and he teasingly bite your nipple and his other hand went to massage it.

"Your nipples looks cute" Jimin said and you hide your face on the pillows as you blushed, making Jimin grabbed you on your chin harshly.