Four

-

"Maybe, I am crazy, but trust me i love you more than anything else"

-

"Ugh! Kookie you feel so good!!" Taehyung grunts as he reach for the younger's face and kiss Jungkook's lips. Jungkook kept slamming himself to the older's body, the sound of their skin colliding echo through the whole apartment.

"I'm coming baby" Jungkook groaned as he felt himself spilled inside Taehyung and he pulled his member out of taehyung and kissed the older's forehead that cover with sweat and the both of them cuddle on the couch

"You're so amazing kookie" Taehyung mumbled and the younger smiled as he buried his face on the crook of taehyung's neck when the door suddenly burst open startling the both of them.

Jimin's mouth hang open at the position of the two men inside the room but later on a annoying smirk spread on his lips.

"I should've known" Jimin teased and Taehyung rolled his eyes

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Taehyung asked as he slipped his shirt on and Yoongi came inside with a disgusted face.

"You guys are fucking assholes" He groaned.

"Next time learn to lock the door" Jimin chuckled as he run his hand through his hair and looks at Jungkook with a serious eyes.

"Come on kook, Time to get my babygirl" a wicked smile appeared on Jimin's face and Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook reached for taehyung and taehyung backed a bit, Jungkook pouts as he looks at Jimin.

"Don't hurt her Jimin" Taehyung's deep voice sounded more serious and cold, Jimin tucked his hand inside his sweatpants and nodded.

"Of course taehyung, I wouldn't do anything to hurt her" Jimin smiled "Now let's move, We'll meet you in the house!" He added making taehyung groan because it sore and Jungkook just chuckled even yoongi.

"What did I tell you kook? Don't get too rough" Yoongi smirk and headed first as everyone followed.

Jungkook watched taehyung walked carefully feeling satisfied with what he did to Taehyung, He watch the older get in his own car and drive away and he followed his hyung's inside the van and Immediately drive away from the apartment building.

"So where is she hyung?" Jungkook asked as he looks at his phone for coordinates.

"She's roaming around I have my men following her, Poor babygirl, she's a bit drunk" Jimin shake his head, Jungkook looks at Yoongi and see him cleaning his gun.

"I thought you weren't coming?" Jungkook asked and yoongi shrugs.

"I'm bored so I wanted to see what are you going to do" Yoongi casually said, Jimin fidgets on his spot, The man couldn't wait, He wanted to hug you as soon as possible.

-

My legs already hurt from walking but I don't want to go home, not yet. What if Hoseok? Or taehyung or Mr. Park is in my Apartment? I don't want to talk to any of them, my mind is so full with countless questions, Some questions that I'm afraid to hear the answer.