Thirty Seven

Hello Earthlings 🌥️

How are you these days? Anyway I'm really LSS to Heartbeat and Lights, BTS and BigHit feeding us so well. Namjoon's verse is stuck in my head and Jimin's I wish that you would love me his and Taehyung's voice is so beautiful. I can't and Light's lyrics is really touchy, Thank you BTS.

They remind us that it's okay not be okay, it's okay to be ourself.

Ahhh and I'm trying to update everyday, maybe one to two update everyday so Let's get it.

"I'll meet you later at Claude's?" Jimin asked as I walked him towards the front door, I spent the morning with Him talking about certain things, making out occasionally, I was straddling his lap, his giggles lingered in my head and I looked at him dressed in his yesterday's newly washed clothes, a white button down top, his black trousers, his aviator shades and his intimidating, elegant aura, he's perfect.

"Sure" I said smiling, he leaned closer and pecked my lips and his phone beeps.

"Fuck!" He cursed as I chuckled, he smiled at me as he took his phone out and Yoongi's name was displayed on the screen, he put the phone against his ears and his eyebrows immediately furrowed, his hand intertwined with mine shakes a little and I gave him a comforting squeeze and he sighed, he just said okay then put the phone down and pocketed his phone again and he managed to put up a smile quickly.

"Everything okay?" I asked and he nodded and placed both of his hands on my arms and gave a gentle squeeze

"Yes baby, everything's fine, It's just Via, she went to the house" He said and I nodded, he cupped my face and pouts at me.

"You're not jealous right" he said teasingly and I rolled my eyes at him and jokingly punch his chest.

"I forgot that you're full of yourself Mr. Park Jimin" I said chuckling "I'm not jealous, why would I? Just because you talked about her? I'm not that naive Park" I said and he laughed, his eyes disappearing and I smiled at the sight, How am I going to ignore him? He looks normal, he looks so happy.

"Have I told you that you're so adorable?" He said giggling and I smiled

"I don't know" I said because I don't really recall, Jimin nodded and hugged me for a few seconds before pulling away, he walked out of the door

"I should go" he said and I nodded.

"Right" I said and his audi parked on my driveway with his chauffeur, damn, incredibly rich.

Before he could even step his foot out of my porch, Jimin pushed me against the wall and my lips was tangled with his, he kiss me passionately and there's no reason for me to not kiss him back so I do, the thin paper that lies between us begin to burn and before the fire get big and invade our senses, Jimin pulled away and give me a last peck and trailed his lips to my ear.

"I'll see you later, I'll send you a dress" He said and he left before I could even ask him about the dress, I just sighed at myself as his luxurious audi left my driveway, I noticed a few people looking at my house direction.

The god himself just left, of course his presence is obviously eye catcher, everyone would look at his direction.

Like I was on the very first day I saw him.