Fifteen

"Why can't you just understand that I'm just protecting you?!"

"That's bullshit, You killed them"

"When you know the truth you'll understand me"

"Then why don't you tell me the truth?"

"Hello 911, what is your emergency?" The man spoke

My tears are like waterfalls that streaming down my face, my hands are shaking.

"Hello?"

I opened my mouth to speak but the words wouldn't come out, my sobs are the only sound that could be heard

Why Jimin? I have start trusting you why?

The door opened and at the same time, I fell on the floor as the phone disappeared from my hand, I cried and Jimin walked towards me.

He picked up the phone, I don't know if the line is still on but I'm sure it does specially when Jimin harshly grabbed my hand and yanked me up, he glared at me and I cried, he turned the speaker on

"Hello is there anyone on the line?" The man asked calmly

I painfully closed my eyes

"Yes, I'm sorry sir, My friend is drunk and she accidentally pressed the emergency phone number" Jimin said through gritted teeth and his grip on my wrist, his eyes were dark and now I'm really scared at him.

"Alright Sir" The man said and Jimin cut the line off and threw my phone on the bed and harshly grabbed my chin and more tears sprung out of my eyes.

I look at his eyes and I realized I can't do it, I can't turn him in

"I-i'm sorry" I chocked out and suddenly Jimin wrapped his arms around me, Enveloping me in his arms, his fresh water scent calmed me down. "I-i d-din't say anything, I-i can't do it" I cried against his chest and he sighed and run his hand through my hair as his other hand drew circles behind my back.

"Shhh, baby please calm down first, I'm not mad" He cooed and I shake my head

"You're lying" I whispered against his shirt and he cupped my face, the expression in his eyes tell me that he's hurt, disappointed and why does it hurts me?

"Calm down first, we'll talk when you're fine" He said and I looked away, he let me go and I fell on the bed, crying

"Stop crying, I don't like it when someone cries" Jimin said in a hard tone.

The disappointed looked on his eyes

He kissed my forehead and He turn to head out of the room with a sigh.

Before he could open the door I opened my mouth to speak.

"I saw what you did in the basement" I whispered and he stopped in his tracks, he looked at me, he looked shocked.