Twenty Four

"One life for the two of us"

"Noona, It's a bad Idea to go to your house, we don't know if someone is stalling there" Taehyung said as one of Jimin's driver picked us up in the airport.

I nodded, I understand and I'm thankful for these mens who thinks about my safety and right, I don't want to risk as well.

"It's okay Tae, thank you" I said and I look at Jimin who is asleep beside me.

When I told Jimin that I want to go to busan he immediately agreed and the other men are excited, unfortunately Yuri and Hoseok wouldn't join as their parents asked them for a dinner.

"Tae" I called as I could see the familiar road heading to the Crematorium

"Noona?"

"Can I go alone? I want to go alone" I said and he look so hesitant.

"Noona, Jimin would be mad" He said and I shake my head and Jin agreed

"He'll be fine, besides you guys are just outside, Please let me be alone? At least 5 minutes?" I said and he sighed

"5 minutes" he said and I nodded smiling, I can see the familiar roof of the Crematorium and the driver pulled on the main entrance.

"Don't worry Tae, Jimin called ahead and said we will visit today so he sent guards to make sure no one would come but us, Y/N is safe in here" Namjoon said and I smiled and looked at Jimin who is soundly asleep beside me.

He must be so tired, he spent the whole day and sleep very late to finish important papers and a few important calls.

I can't still believe the truth behind the most largest and most well known and biggest company in Seoul. ParkMin's darkest secret.

I grabbed my phone and carefully left the van and assured them.

"5 minutes guys, I promise after 5 minutes you can guys go inside" I said and Taehyung nodded. Jimin stirred a little, I giggled and closed the door and took a deep breathe as I pushed the door open and I could see the urns of my parents, filled with flowers, I'm guessing Jimin sent these flowers.

Kim Jae-hyun

Kim Soo-rin

Kim minhee

Poor minhee, that was supposed to be, everyone thought you're the daughter of these two adults, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be you, It was supposed to be me, Minhee I'm sorry.

"Dad, I know the truth now, I'm sorry" I murmured and I was startled when Jimin walked in.

"5 minutes is up" He said and I nodded and he walked towards me and the other guys followed.

Jimin wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temple as I look at the remains of my parents in front of me.

"What about your parents Jimin? Jungkook?" I asked quietly and Jungkook shrugged