Outro: Autumn Leaves

Hello Earthlings

Again, I just want to thank every single one of you who walked with me along the way completing Claimed! Without you I wouldn't be motivated to write and actually finish this book ❣️

And Claimed book will be closed right here, in this outro.

Please look forward for MINE as well ❣️

Song: Hold Me Tight & Dead Leaves (Autumn Leaves)

It's been a week since we came back to seoul and I've been coming with Hoseok and Jungkook to their entertainment company, I've learned that these boys are really talented, They have many songs recorded and they let me listen to it and out of those songs, I really like Blood Sweat and Tears. I could imagine them singing it in front of thousands? That song is such a masterpiece.

It was just sad that they didn't want to release it but Yoongi said he'll think about it, of course if the other boys wanted it will be released eventually.

And today is different, I'm going out with Jimin. The weeks we spent in Bali and the past days here, Jimin has been extra touchy, extra caring, extra sweet and sometimes our late night talks is scaring me, but I keep brushing off the ugly thought.

I love Jimin with all of me and I trust him with all of my heart, I believe in him. The past months, he showed me the different him and I know him a little more, The cold, cocky, arrogant Jimin is really far from the Jimin I know right now, it was the complete opposite and I love him a little too much because of those.

When he acts all cute it just made me want to protect him with all the shitty things in this world. The truth behind Jimin's cold facade is he is such a precious person and I would never think twice when it comes to loving him, he is willing to gave up all the ruthless power he had in exchange of peaceful life.

"Y/N hey, baby?" I snapped my thoughts and looked behind me to see Jimin dressed up in a white shirt, his green jacket that is way too big for him, his fitted navy blue jeans and black shoes, his shades clinging on his shirt and his backpack. I smiled as he walked towards me, His lips looks more redder and it wants me to kiss him so much.

"You seem in a very deep thought" He said and he hugged me from behind and we look at the forest, in the back of his mansion

"Nothing really" I said and he hummed, he squeezed my hand and smile.

"You look cute in this outfit" I said and he chuckled as we walked out of the room, the boys are all out, It was 4:00 pm now and Jimin wants to roam around just spend the day together.

Jimin opened his SUV door for me and he immediately jog towards the driver's side and we left the house premises.

"Where are we going?" I asked softly as I stare at his side profile, He looks really good "Lotte World? Then around? I just wanna spend this day with you" He said and smiled, He grabbed my hand and place it on his thighs.