Eleven

-

"Do you think it's a sick joke? You made me so worried, Goddamnit!"

-

Jimin and I sat in his car, His arm are wrapped around my waist as the big black gates of his house opened, Taehyung's car was following behind and I sighed.

This will be my life now? I can't, I don't want to stay like this, I can go out but I can't without with Jimin's permission, I feel caged, I feel suffocated.

"Baby are you okay?" Jimin whispered and I look outside the window, it seems like his house is in the middle of something since We have been passing trees, Jimin squeezed my hand lightly as we reached the highway, I look at him and nodded.

"Where are you going to eat later for lunch?" He asked and I shrugged, he chuckled and pull me closer, I feel like my eyes are threatening to fall.

I'm scared

I am honestly scared but If i let this scary feeling took over me, I'll be stuck here, I need to be brave, I need to leave, I need to get away. I can't trust Jimin, hell I don't even know if I can still trust Taehyung, I don't know who am I going to trust.

"I have so many questions right in my head, Jimin" I said truthfully and he lifted up my chin and force me to look at him, His blonde hair was styled today, it was showing his forehead, his suit fits him perfectly, his aura screaming power, wealth and danger, his brown eyes were looking directly at me, his full pink lips.

"What Questions?" He asked, his minty fresh breath fanned against my face, hitting my nose.

"What do you know? Why do I feel like you're hiding many things from me?" I said directly at him and he sighed and I was startled by his sudden move, he hugged me, he enveloped me in his arms

"I would tell them to you once it was safe, I promise babygirl" He said and I sighed and I pushed him off of me and The view of the ParkMin building came in, it's one of the finest and pristine building in the city, everyone knows it, everybody knew.

"We're almost in the office, Don't do anything stupid Y/N, don't try me" Jimin said in very serious tone that sent shivers down my body.

"Do you understand me?" He asked and I sighed for the thousandth time already before nodding

"There's nothing I can do right? But to listen to you" I said, clearly annoyed and he chuckled.

"Yes baby, There's nothing you can do, You're mine and everything will be ordered by me" he whispered against my ears, I closed my eyes as I felt his lips touched my cheeks and traced my jawline

"Take me seriously Y/N, don't do anything stupid" He said before backing off and pulled a smile and I sighed again, this man is really unbelievable, like I can't with him, how can he even pull a smile and change his expression for like 0.5 seconds?

We pulled in the parking lot but the doors of his car are still locked.

Jimin pulled out a new phone and handed it to me

"This is your new phone, My number, Yoongi hyung's, Tae and Jungkook's are the only number saved here, you can't contact anyone but these numbers" He said and I nodded as I take the expensive phone in my palms.