Fifty Two

I stopped squirming, Soobin's hand loosen from my mouth and I just look at Jimin's secretary in front of me, he was smiling and looking at me.

"Look at you Ms. Kim, so vulnerable" He said and Motioned soobin to come to him. Soobin walked towards him and Hyunwoo grabbed her by the waist and kissed her hard.

"Didn't I told you doll to keep her mouth shut?" Hyunwoo said while looking at me and soobin chuckled.

"But It's lonely here so I didn't" She said and hyunwoo walked towards me and grabbed me by my hair and his breath fanned against my face.

"What do you want from me?" I asked whimpering and he chuckled as his nose traced my jawline "Please let me go" I said almost begging and he released my hair, I looked at him in the eyes, His eyes is full of anger, nothing but anger. He cupped my cheeks hard and smirked

"I'm gonna use you to get to Big Seven and I will kill you all!" He said and I squirmed as I cried and he just laughed and he suddenly slapped me.

"Jimin, your precious Jimin killed my old man!" He yelled and suddenly laughed and he caress my cheeks and he wiped the tears off my cheeks "At least I got to kill your grandfather hmm?" He said and pressed his palm over my lips as I scream.

I screamed and screamed against his palm, What a fucking monster, He is a monster.

"Keep your mouth shut doll" He whispered and I froze as he run a gun against my collarbones and I immediately shut up and he pat my head and retracts his hand and I looked at him.

"You're the Choi Heir" I said, my lower lips quivering and he nodded proudly "The one and only" He said and I laughed and he looked at me with insulted expression "You're pathetic" I said and another person appeared in the room, I met her eyes and she looked at me with the same expression as me.

"What did you just said?" Hyunwoo asked through gritted teeth and Lee Via walked closer and Soobin looked at her.

"What a great show Hyunwoo" Via said and she looked at me

"I know? Isn't she pretty? She looks very vulnerable" He said and tapped the gun against my cheeks and I flinched since my cheeks hurts from all the slapping "Imagine Jimin's expression after seeing the pictures, he must be in hysterics the ? He right now" Hyunwoo said and looked at Via and Soobin.

"Would you stay a bit here? Slap her if you want, I don't care" Hyunwoo said to Via and dragged Soobin away and Via looked at me, she places her purse at the table and kneeled in front of me.

"Oh god, I thought he was joking, her hands are shaking as she touched my cheeks and I cried against her soft touch and I flinched as she touched my bleeding lip.

"Jesus christ, Y/N I'm sorry, I'm sorry" She said and she stood up.

"Please help me" I mumbled and she nodded and wiped the tears off her face

"I will, I'm sorry this happened, Listen to me okay? I will get Jimin, I promise Y/N" She said and smiled at me then Hyunwoo appeared again, Alone holding a roll of tape.

I shake my head and cried as Hyunwoo walked towards me, He slapped me again and I saw Via's shocked and hurt expression as Hyunwoo cupped my face and places a long strip of tape over my mouth and smoothens it and he tapped my cheeks with force as I cried.

Via chuckled nervously and tap Hyunwoo

"Get easy on her Hyun, Anyway I'll go, I can't stay here, too filthy for me" Via said and give me a look and nodded at me, Hyunwoo doesn't even notice since he was looking at me.

Hyunwoo chuckled and nodded.

"Okay, are you going to come again?" He asked as Via walked away, her heels clacking on the floor and she looked behind and smiled.

"Of course, who wouldn't want to see Jimin's new girl suffering" Via said and Hyunwoo looked at me and Via gulped and mumbled a sorry as he looked at me, hyunwoo laughed and nodded then Via walked away and Hyunwoo left, Leaving me alone and I cried for god knows how many hours again.

"Jimin calm down, Nothing will happen if you'll trash the whole place" Hoseok hyung said and I screamed

"Calm down? How are you going to expect me to calm down when Y/N is missing and That stupid Choi have her?" I screamed and threw the pictures on the floor, Its been 30 hours and nothing has found, Nothing and I'm on the edge of losing it! I just want my Y/N back and everytime I close my eyes all I can see is that fucking picture of her completely vulnerable and helpless.

Someone knocked on the door and we all snapped our heads, Taehyung was crying, this is so hard for him, His grandfather's funeral is on going and Y/N is missing. I'm gonna kill that bastard with my barehands.

Iseul walked in with Yesung panting behind her.

"Sir, Ms. Via is here and she said she had informations, Ms. Lee had Ms. Kim's necklace" Iseul said and Taehyung stood up as well as Hoseok hyung.

"Let her in, fuck be quick" Hoseok hyung said and a few moments Via walked in, crying.

"Jimin! Thank god, You need to listen to me" She said and her hands is shaking as she rummage through her purse and pulled out a necklace, The one I gave Y/N when were in Australia, I grabbed the piece of jewelery from her hand and looked at her as tears slipped from my eyes.

"I-i thought he was joking when he said he had her" Via said and Namjoon helped her to sit and Seokjin hyung gave her a water.

"Who?" Hoseok hyung asked

"Jimin's, Jimin's secretary, Choi Hyunwoo" She said and my head snapped at her direction.

"What? What did you just said?" I asked "Choi? Kang is his surname" I added as I gripped the necklace in my hands and Via shakes her head.

"No, No Jimin! He planned it all, He planned to work for you, he had an Idea that Kim Jaehyun's daughter is alive but he didn't know that it was Y/N until Mr. Kim Daeson announced it, H-he called me and said He had Y/N, I thought he was joking so I went there, Jimin you need to get her before Hyunwoo kill her, that man is out of his mind, Jimin please! I promised Y/N" Via cried and I looked at her.

"W-why are you doing this? Why are you helping us?" Taehyung asked, his voice is weak and Jungkook held him close to his body, mumbling soft words on Taehyung's ears.

"I want a revenge to hyunwoo, He fuc- he, he raped me" Via cried and my eyes widen and I walked towards her and she cried even more as I touched her shoulders.

"Jimin, I'm sorry for everything, I'm really sorry" She cried and I hugged her "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry" she keeps on saying and I sighed.

"Yesung, Lino inform everyone, we will leave in 30 minutes" I said and they nodded, I looked at Via and she wiped her tears "I'm going to help Jimin" She said and I nodded.

Everyone moved and we went to the conference room as Via stated the details, We already seek some help from the authorities with the help of Lino and my guards and Hired mens.

"According to Ms. Lee Mr. Park, the captors are a woman and Choi Hyunwoo, A few armed mens are around the said warehouse, We already deployed, Civilian polices to monitor the situation in the area and Mr. Park based from the letter you've received, Choi Hyunwoo was asking for you as well as For Mr. Kim, Dr. Kim, Mr. Min, Mr. Kim Taehyung, Mr. Jung and Mr. Jeon, Would you go and face him? We will be outside the area, we will give you all these buttons for that we can hear your conversation and pressed it incase something happened, We will not move unless you gave us a permission" Officer Yoon said and I nodded. Via listened and she said she'll distract Chae Soobin, hyunwoo's Girlfriend.

We all head outside. Taehyung looked at me and I sighed.

"Will you be okay Tae?" I asked and he nodded.

"I will Jimin, I need to see myself if Y/N is okay" He said and I hugged her.

I looked at the police civilians, Officer Yoon nodded at me and I looked at Yesung.

Baby I'm coming for you, please be strong.