Twenty

"You left right? I'm unlike you, I won't make the same mistakes"

"J-jimin..." I closed my eyes and went back to my table.

"Ms. Lee" I called in a cold tone "I'm afraid that you didn't make any appointments, you may leave or you want the security to drag you out?" I spit out and look at hyunwoo

"Hyunwoo please bring me the files for today's meeting" I said and I look at Iseul "Handle her" I said and proceeded to looking at the reports, I blocked out Via's voice.

She meant nothing to me now, nothing.

"Jimin" I look up to see Yoongi hyung and Via smiled widely at him and Yoongi hyung looks surprised, I mean who wouldn't?

"Oppa!" Via excitedly said and pushed Iseul off her to hug Yoongi hyung.

"Y-you're back Via" Yoongi hyung said and I sighed and he looked at me and I nodded at Iseul and she immediately left.

"What is she doing here Jimin?" Hyung asked and I shrugged and I signed some documents, refusing to look at her not because I'm still affected but I'm annoyed and disgusted.

"Ms. Lee, I suggest you to leave my office now, My assistant secretary called the security, now please I'm being kind leave my office, I'm sure you can show yourself the way?" I said and she looked at me with her pleading eyes.

"Jimin! What are you doing? I'm back! I came back for you? Didn't you missed me?" She said too loudly and Yoongi hyung chuckled and I look at him.

I shake my head as Via starts crying.

No, you won't get me with that, you're not Y/N.

"Jimin please don't be like this!" She said loudly, almost yelling.

"Shut up!" I sternly said "Leave my damn office now!" I added but she shake her head and I mentally groan. .

"Why Jimin? Do you have someone else now?" She asked sobbing and I laughed and looked at her.

"Oh Yes, and she's much better than you" I said "I love her" I said ruthlessly

"Fuck you!" She screamed and I smirked.

"You left? Right? I'm unlike you, I won't make the same mistakes" I said and I grabbed the envelop from the bottom drawer of my dress and threw it at her feet.

"Leave now, pick up your trash, You think I'm stupid and I won't find out what you did? Pathetic now get lost and I don't wanna see you again" I said and she looked at me angrily and she grabbed the envelop without even looking at it.

"You'll regret this Jimin, fuck you! This isn't over" she said through gritted teeth and yoongi hyung laughed

"We'd like to see you try" Yoongi hyung said and she finally left, meeting the guards Iseul called halfway in the hallway and I leaned my back against the leather seat and Hyunwoo walked in and handed me the files I needed.

"Make me some coffee please" I told him and he nodded and I muttered a thank you and he left leaving me and hyung alone.

"So what's up hyung?" I said and he chuckled as he sit on the couch and crossed his legs and opened the TV