Thirty One

"I think it's important that people don't feel alone"

"What is happening?" Yuri asked her guard as we hide inside my closet as the gun shots kept on going.

"Stay here Miss" he said and went out of the room.

I stood up

"Y/N where are you going?" Yuri asked and I looked at her and her tear filled eyes

"I-i'm going to c-call Jimin" I said and the two of us screamed when a bullet get through the door, I kneel on the ground and grabbed my phone, my hands are shaking as I dial Jimin's number.

The bullet flew inside the room

"Baby" Jimin's sweet voice filled my ears.

"J-jimin! H-help us" I said and he start yelling over the phone.

"Y/N? What's happening?" He asked "Where are you? Fuck answer me!" He yelled.

"There are people here, firing guns! J-jimin come quick, we're in my apartment" I said and I dropped my phone as someone barged in the room, I hide under the bed.

Bullet showered the whole room! I feel like it was full of holes now, I could hear Yuri's sobs inside my closet and tears stream down my face.

"Who the fuck are you?" Someone yelled, it was like Jimin's voice. A few punches was heard and a gun went under the bed.

"Jimin!" Another voice that seemed to belong to Hoseok.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHO TOLD YOU?" Jimin yelled and more punches were heard

A loud thug echoed through the room.

"Yuri? Where are you?" Hoseok yelled.

I cried and Jimin's face appeared and he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bed and hugged me.

"Oh god, Baby I'm sorry, don't cry, it's all right now I'm here babygirl I'm here" Jimin cooed and I cried against his chest and Hoseok went to my closet

Jimin cupped my face and looked at me.

"Are you hurt any where?" He asked worriedly and Yoongi barged in the room and I noticed a man laying on the ground unconscious.

I shake my head lightly and he kissed my forehead bringing me closer to his chest.

I looked around my room and like what I have imagined, it was completely ruined, so many bullet holes on the wall, as well as the pictures and displays were shattered.

"Hyung! Take these bastards and you know what to do, if they refuse to say send them to jail and tell the police and make sure they will pay" Jimin said through gritted teeth and he scooped me in his arms and Yuri cling on Hoseok.

"Jimin-ah, I'm bringing Yuri home" Hoseok said and I look at Yuri

"I-is she okay?" I asked quietly and Jimin nodded and kissed my temple, Jimin eyed the box that is laying on the floor, Yoongi's guard carried the man and Jungkook looked at me.