Eighteen

"After all these years? Fuck everything, I don't even know who to trust"

What did he just said? Did I just heard him right?

Taehyung's cousin?

"You must be mistaken?" I said, I told him and he shake his head and smiled.

"No, Taehyung told me himself, You're his c—" he cut himself off and his eyes widen and Namjoon sighed

"The fuck?? Don't tell me you didn't know?" He said and I was really confused, Jungkook dragged us to the living room and he looked at me

"Noona?" He called and I looked at him

"What is he talking about?" I asked Jungkook and he shake his head

Namjoon sighed and pat Jin's back and I wad really really confused, Damn what is he talking about? Taehyung is my cousin? What the hell does that mean?

"You fucked up, hyung" Namjoon said and Smiled at me, he laid his hand in front of me and I shook his hand

"Kim Namjoon, It's nice to meet you Y/N" He said and I nodded.

"It was nice to meet you too, Mr. Kim" I said and Jungkook chuckled and I set the thought of what Jin said aside and I followed them on the kitchen.

We entered the house and the noise was coming from the kitchen, I set my bag on the couch and Taehyung placed his bag beside mine and I laid my phone on the table.

"Jimin!" It was Jin hyung, I smiled at him and he dragged me to the kitchen, the noise died and its just a deafening silence, Taehyung stood beside me and Yoongi hyung entered the room

"Why are you guys so fucking tensed? What did I missed?" He casually asked and I lock my gaze with Y/N, she stares back at me and I smiled at her, then she looked at Taehyung and he followed his every move, it was like something was bothering her. She looks so confused.

What the hell even happened here?

"Shall we move to the living room and discuss some matter?" I said and everyone looked at me, I saw Taehyung went to Namjoon hyung's side, Jungkook was looking at him, Yoongi hyung stood behind Y/N and Jin hyung nervously glancing towards Y/N.

Without a word everyone moved at the living room, I sit on the couch, Yoongi hyung sit beside me then Taehyung and Jungkook sits next to Tae across the couch Namjoon and Jin hyung sit in front of us with Y/N.

Everyone settles in the chair and I took a deep breath but before I could even open my mouth Namjoon hyung asked a question

"What the hell even happened here?" He asked and Jin hyung asked the same.

"Start explaining Jimin, why did you kill those guys?" Y/N bravely said and I found it amazing, she's being feisty huh?

I leaned on the back rest and crossed my legs and looked at her.