Thirty Six

The next morning, I woke up with a soft strokes on my hair, Jimin is sitting on the bed with a soft smile on his face, I've woke up with his face a few times and I would never get tired seeing his morning face, I wish things are normal, I wish things between us, between me and his friends are normal, how I wish there are no threats and danger following us.

"I hung your clothes Jimin, I guess they'll be dry before lunch" I said and he nodded as he holds a mug of coffee and he sits on the stool.

"Thank you for letting me stay the night" I said and I chuckled and look at him.

"Quit it Mr. Park, why are you being like this? This isn't you Mr. Park?" I said and he narrowed his look at me, Mr. Park just simply slips from my tongue and I know it pisses Jimin off.

"We're back at it hmm?" He scoffed and I shake my head

"No, just teasing you" I said and he broke into a grin

"And I just wanted to show you that I'm not always a dick" he mumbled, his lower lip in a pout and I couldn't help it but to reach for his cheeks and pinch it.

"I know" I said and he watch him sip from his mug "You we're never a dick to me Jimin, you're just very full of yourself and sometimes a control freak" I said and we stare at each others eyes with a smile on our faces. This seems too normal for me, please let us stay just like this.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked and he nodded

"I'm glad" I said and he never blinked as he looked at me, he looked at me as if he was memorizing my face, memorizing every feature. He stare as if it was the last time he'll see my face and it scares me.

"Don't look at me like that Jimin" I mumbled and I look down at my hands as I fidget against the mug of my hot chocolate "It feels like you're looking at me for the last time" I said and he reach for my hand and squeeze it.

"I'm just admiring how beautiful you are, not everyday I get to see this pretty morning face of yours" he said smiling and my heart trembles. What does he mean?

"And now you talk like this would be our last meeting" I told him and he breathe a genuine laugh and shake his head

"No, this ain't the last baby, I'm going nowhere neither you are, you're not getting rid of me anytime soon" he said and kissed my hand.

I sigh, we're back at it again.

"The thought of you not seeing you again, honestly terrifies me Jimin" I said, he put his cup down and motion me to come, I get off the stool and walked towards him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and he bopped my nose.

"We're not going to lose each other" He murmured before softly pecking my lips "Shall we move to the couch? We owe each other a story" he said and I chuckled and nodded, he grabbed my hand as we walked towards the living room, I opened the TV and lower the volume.

He was already sitting on the couch and I sit beside him and he immediately pulled me closer.

"I was kidnapped when I was six" Jimin whispered and i let out a gasp "I was taken while I'm sleeping, I woke up tied up and I was held hostage for days, no food, not even water, ever since then I was having a hard time sleeping, I tried seeking help, I consulted various therapist, I can fell asleep if I take sleeping pills but I don't want to be dependent on them so I bare it" he said with a breathy laugh "I was scared to fall asleep, I am scared that it'll happen again" he added and I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry that it happened to you" I said and he shakes his head and pressed his lips on my forehead "I know the risks Y/N, someone will do everything just to bring my family down and they used me" he said, I laid on his lap and he looked down at me as I stare at his gorgeous face. His brown hair is a bit long now, his forehead is covered and he look extraordinary. Indeed he is, there is only one Park Jimin.

"But when you came around, It was much easier for me to fall asleep, there is something about your presence that calms me down, you made me feel somehow relieved and safe, it feels like when I'm with you I don't have any worries and that's one reason why I refuse to let you go" he said chuckling and I give him a genuine smile because I feel like it's the only thing I could offer him.

"I'm glad that I made you feel that way" I said and he kissed the tip of my nose. I took a deep breath and get off from his lap as I stared at the coffee table.

"Since you shared yours, I'm ready to share mine" I said and he looked at me and places his hand on my thighs.

"If you're not comfortable it's okay if you don't baby" he whispered and I shake my head. I thought about what Mrs. Stills said.

"It's okay Jimin-ah, It's time to let go and move on" I said and he wrapped his arm around my waist and Let me lean my head against his shoulders.

"Jade, Blake and I we basically grew up together, Blake's house is across ours, he is 2 years older than Jade and I. When I was 9 and Blake is 11, there's a fair in our town, Blake told my mom that they want to go with me so we all went, the three of us and our parents, there are rides, food carts, a lot of childrens were there too until someone suddenly grabbed me and held a gun on my head, my mouth was covered, i couldn't scream and I just cried until Blake noticed, he called jade and everyone notices what happened, then the man who was holding me suddenly shot Blake in the head and next is Jade and more people, I struggled to get free, I wanted to run to get to my friends who is lying on the ground, when I managed to get free from his grasp I run to my friends and fell on the ground, I had been shot on the shoulders and when I woke up in the hospital, I received the news that Jade and blake didn't make it" I said and I look at Jimin who is staring at me with his mouth open, my lips tremble and Jimin squeezed my thighs.

"We moved to Sydney and I blame myself for what happened to them, I was the reason, If Blake and Jade didn't try to help they wouldn't be dead, f-for years, I blamed myself, I had nightmares but I bare with it because I thought it was my punishment, until now I blamed myself, I couldn't move on because it was still hard for me to accept it, the most precious friends that I had was killed right in front of me, until yesterday I met Jades's mom. She told me things and it made me think I need to let go, accept and move on" I said and Jimin lifted me up and placed me on his lap, now I was straddling him. He placed his both hands on my waist giving me light squeeze.

"That's why you had a scar on your shoulder" He said and I nod "I'm so proud of you baby" he said before covering my mouth with his lips. He titled my head and get a hold of my chin, I wrapped my arm around his neck and pull him closer, deepen the kiss, I open my mouth with a small moan as he slide his tongue in, he bite my lower lip as he smiled against my lips.

"Don't worry baby, I won't let anything happen to you ever again okay? I will protect you" he said and lean my face on the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

"I appreciate everything you do for me Jimin and I want you to understand that all of this, the empire shit, the illegal businesses, the things between us, it's all new to me, I can't accept and adjust with what we have but give me more time to digest everything, I wasn't born in your world" I said and he kisses my cheeks and hugged me tighter.

"You have me baby, not just me, You have Tae, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok, we will support you" he whispered and I didn't said a word as I just pressed my lips on him, catching him off guard but he eventually broke in a smile as we continue to make out.

I somehow feel relieved that I made Jimin feel that way, I'm thrilled to know, I could help.