Thirty

"Bring it on then"

"Good afternoon baby" Jimin whispered on my ears and I smiled as I snuggle closer to his body.

It's sunday afternoon, we went back to seoul last night. Jimin and I spent the whole day together, we went to his school, to his favorite places, to his favorite stores and the places where he used to go with his old friends.

I'm still amaze to see him as if he was a different person, he looks really innocent yesterday.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked and kissed my temple and I nodded.

I didn't noticed that he was shirtless and I was wearing his sweatshirt.

"Do you have any plans before we could go to your apartment?" He asked, he sit up and run his hand through his hair and looked at me, he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"No, what about you?" I asked and he shakes his head and hugged me

"We should shower now hmm?" He said and I nodded and kissed his cheeks, I get off the bed and grabbed my towel.

"I'll see you downstairs" he said before I could even leave his room, I nodded and chuckle.

I went to my own room and prepare my clothes before I went to the bathroom!

"Jimin-ah" I knocked on Jimin's door and he immediately opened the door.

"Tae, is there any problem?" Jimin asked and I put my hand in my pockets.

"Iseul and your secretary Hyunwoo? Whatever his name is, they said they're coming over to discuss something important" I said and he sighed "Yuri and Hoseok hyung's here too" I said.

"Okay, Thanks tae. I'll be down after I shower" Jimin said and I nodded then he shut the door behind him.

I walked back to the living room where the other guys is, I totally forgot that Y/N and Jimin had plans today but what could possibly Iseul wants? And his new secretary?

Iseul is trusted, Yoongi and Jimin grew up with her but his new secretary? I haven't met him yet.

"Where's Jimin?" Hoseok hyung asked as I sit beside Yuri noona and grabbed a handful of fries from her bowl.

Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung went out to buy something and then they will drop by the hospital, Jungkook is in the gym.

"Taking a shower" I said simply and a 30 minutes later Yoongi hyung walked towards us from upstairs with Y/N following him.

"Y/N! Hey" Yuri said and stood up to hug Y/N.

"Yuri! Are you guys staying tonight?" She asked, Y/N went to the kitchen and Yuri followed her leaving us in the living room and Hoseok hyung chuckled.

"Yuri liked Y/N so much, can't blame her though" hyung shrugged. Jimin was walking in the stairs as the doorbell rings, Lady Jung opened the door and Iseul walked in with a guy following her which I assumed is Hyunwoo?

"It's sunday? Must be really important huh?" Hyung said, Yoongi hyung followed Jimin, Iseul and that hyunwoo dude in the office and Jungkook walked towards us drying his hair.

I shrugged and focused on the film again

"Only Hoseok's staying, I'll be flying to singapore tomorrow for my Sister's wedding" Yuri said and I nodded smiling.