Ten

-

"You wouldn't want to see that side babygirl"

-

"Kitten, Wake up! I thought you want to go to office?" Hoseok's voice ringed and I quickly opened my eyes and Hoseok's name slip out of my tongue but Jimin is the one who is standing in front of me.

"Hoseok..." I sighed and Jimin grabbed my hand and gently squeeze it.

"Have you been dreaming about Hyung?" Jimin asked as he pushed his blonde hair back.

His smell hit my nose. It just smells so good, I wonder what perfume and body wash is he using because I like the smell so much.... only the smell.

"I need answers from him" I honestly said and Jimin sighed and tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ears

"The truth of his answers would only hurt you" He said and I look at him.

How many secrets does Jimin hiding from me? It seems like he knows everything that I don't.

"Let's not just talk about this" I said and get off the bed and headed to the bathroom and shut the door behind me and a knock was heard on the bathroom door.

"Be down for breakfast after you showered Baby" Jimin soft voice said and I did not answer as I took off my clothes and Opened the shower as I thought about Jimin and the secrets he knew.

How could I trust him if he's hiding something from me.

And the truth? The truth really hurts but it sets you free.

-

I sighed as I run my hand through my hair, I fixed my sleeves and headed down stairs where Yoongi hyung, Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting on the couch.

"Where is Y/N?" Yoongi hyung as I sit beside Jungkook who is watching something on Taehyung's phone.

"Getting Ready" I simply answered and he handed me a brown envelope which I immediately opened and it happened to be a files of the investigation.

I read the information printed out on the paper and I couldn't help but to fist my hand in anger.

"So? It's the same person?" I asked and he nodded, Jungkook and Taehyung was paying attention to us.

"What do you mean the same person?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"The same person who killed our parents, Including Y/N's" Yoongi said and Tae didn't say another word again as I went to scan the papers in my hand again.

"What I don't understand hyung is Why did they kill Noona's parents? As far as I know when we live back in busan they doesn't have anything to do in underground business" Jungkook said "And if they do I would know, My parents would tell me" Jungkook said

I admire Jungkook for being strong, He was the one who approached me after the murder of his Parents and His brother died in a car accident which is not really an accident, he approached to me and said "You're taking a revenge to them right? I want them dead too"